DL 45th Anniversary LE1000 Pin Set for Trade

dvcmember & dvcmember's husband

BC Survivor/Disney Lover
We have been pin collecting/trading since it all started back in 2000 and have some sets & pins that we are going to start cleaning out and hopefully trade with someone who needs what we have and vice versa. The first one that we'd like to start with is the DL 45th Anniversary Set of 5 Pins which is an LE of 1000 and comes in a very pretty wooden box with a brass plate on the front of 3 different pictures. Inside the top of the box is an inscription by Walt. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but if you email me directly at sandi.roberts@verizon.net, I can email you pictures of it.

We'd like to trade it for anything Jessica Rabbit or DVC. My hubby has decided that he'd like to narrow down the collection to some of the very first pins, Jessica and DVC (since we're members).

We have also started recently (funny how that happens.....lol) trying to collect some of the tiny figures from the Park Series packs available at WDW and have quite a few extras of those that we'd like to trade as well.

So if you're interested and have something that you might like to trade, give us a shout and we'll see if we can work it out. We traded A LOT in the past but haven't done so in a few years now. I "think" we still have refs. on Pin Pics and also have 100% positive on eBay.

Thanks very much! Have a great day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter