Dk's car service was awesome

tnshsms

DIS Veteran
We just left Disneyland and we used dk's livery service from LAX to our hotel and it was great. He was on time, professional, we loved the grocery stop and the water provided in the back seat. I highly recommend them!

Glad to hear you had a great experience, we have DK's booked for our end of July trip. I called and emailed them several times with questions and always received prompt answers. Good customer service is priceless.

Yes, 20 min but we were prepared with a list and were in and out in 15. Tip is also included which is nice. He wasn't much of a talker but I loved how we didn't have to wait for DL express and didn't have to share on a shuttle.

Has anyone who used DK also needed the car seat and/or booster? I am just curious the condition of each. And was the booster a highback?

Has anyone who used DK also needed the car seat and/or booster? I am just curious the condition of each. And was the booster a highback?

We used them in March and needed a car seat for our DD4. It was a highback seat and in excellent condition - spotlessly clean.

Great review and info on DKlivery car service. We are having our first DL trip in July flying into SNA. So they are a consideration for transportation. I like that the tip is included. Does the driver meet passengers at baggage claim area when picking up at airport or do we meet them outside?

We used them last month for our trip from LAX. We needed a high back booster and convertible car seat. The pick up was awesome, our flight was 1.5 hours late and our driver met us at baggage claim. Car seats were in good condition. Our return trip, we got a minivan instead of a suburban (which still fit everyone but just wasn't as nice). However, they brought 2 booster seats, only one high back instead of the convertible car seat. My husband buckled my son in and didn't say anything, so I didn't notice until we got to the airport.. My son is 32 lbs, so he barely fit. I wasn't very happy about that. I would maybe call the day before your trip (both ways) to confirm the car seat. We didn't do that for the return trip and now I regret it.

Thanks for the car seat info! I will confirm with them about which kind I need. Glad to hear they have different options. :thumbsup2

We needed a booster only and ours was a low back booster. It was in a good condition.

So excited, reserved them for our December trip, thank you for the review - a private car was never anything I had even thought about looking into and I think it will be perfect for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter