DJ Recommendation

Vane13

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, we just received our DJ for the wedding but can't find any reviews on him. Has anyone heard of DJ Frankie C? Please give any recommendations you may have on him or any other DJ.:bride:

Hi everyone, we just received our DJ for the wedding but can't find any reviews on him. Has anyone heard of DJ Frankie C? Please give any recommendations you may have on him or any other DJ.:bride:

We had him! He did a FANTASTIC job. I feel bad because I never see reviews of him but he was great. He stuck to the info we gave him ahead of time and he was great with our crowd. We had a very definite split as far as guests ages - 1/2 our guests in their 20s and the other half in their 50/60s and he kept all of us on the dance floor with minimal input from us. We only gave him a handful of "do not play" songs and let him gauge the crowd himself. It was great.

Our wedding was on 11/2/12 so slightly less than a year ago. Recent but not super recent.

We had him! He did a FANTASTIC job. I feel bad because I never see reviews of him but he was great. He stuck to the info we gave him ahead of time and he was great with our crowd. We had a very definite split as far as guests ages - 1/2 our guests in their 20s and the other half in their 50/60s and he kept all of us on the dance floor with minimal input from us. We only gave him a handful of "do not play" songs and let him gauge the crowd himself. It was great.

Our wedding was on 11/2/12 so slightly less than a year ago. Recent but not super recent.

Thank you so much for your reply. I was starting to get nervous. The only reviews I found on him were from 2008. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with him! Happy Early Anniversary :)

Thank you so much for your reply. I was starting to get nervous. The only reviews I found on him were from 2008. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with him! Happy Early Anniversary :)

I know, I felt the same way when I had him and couldn't find any reviews, but we were very happy with him.

Enjoy your day- it goes too fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter