DJ Question?

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
When do you get assigned a DJ, and will he just contact me or do I need to get his information from my planner and contact him?

it was pretty close to the wedding, a few months before maybe? He contacted me about a month before the wedding. He called and also sent an email with a form for us to fill out.

We were contacted by our DJ about 2 months out.

it was pretty close to the wedding, a few months before maybe? He contacted me about a month before the wedding. He called and also sent an email with a form for us to fill out.

Thanks girls! We are a little less than 2 months out, and I have totally forgotten all about the DJ! Hopefully we will be assigned to someone soon!

Hi all-

Disney will typically assign a DJ to you about 1-2 months before your date (unless you request a specific DJ, then it is earlier).

As soon as I get the couple's info from Disney, I contact my brides with a phone call and an email. :)

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter