DIY lime green Mickeys!!!

Sphinx610

DIS Veteran
So I have just discovered yesterday about the lime green mickey heads people are using to identify onself as a DISboard user. I want to make one! :banana: Ideas?:confused:? Do any of you have pics of things you have made??? Anyone else not know about this? :)

Go to home depot and grab some lime green mickey head paint samples. That's a good place to start. Glue 2 together and laminate it some how. That's what i'm gonna do

I am thinking I want to print my screen name on it and outline it in the lime glitter I have here... hmmm...
I can never just do anything the easy way. lol... ugh...

I am thinking I want to print my screen name on it and outline it in the lime glitter I have here... hmmm...
I can never just do anything the easy way. lol... ugh...

sounds good. Post a pic when you are done :)

I saw posted on a couple of other threads that the Mickey paint samples are no longer available. Something about Home Depot no longer selling the Disney paint.

daizieduck said:
I saw posted on a couple of other threads that the Mickey paint samples are no longer available. Something about Home Depot no longer selling the Disney paint.

I heard that too! I think I'm going to make my own... My hubby thinks I'm nut anyway. Lol whatever. I'll. E excited if even one disboards member recognizes my lime green mickey head. HahHA

Maybe us with cricuts could start sending some out :) I bough lime green cardstock and made my own.

So I have just discovered yesterday about the lime green mickey heads people are using to identify onself as a DISboard user. I want to make one! :banana: Ideas?:confused:? Do any of you have pics of things you have made??? Anyone else not know about this? :)

1. Go to mickeyavenue (search on google) and download the font Waltograph UI. Once you've done that, make sure to install it.

2. Open a document and type a `. This is the lowercase character on the key that also has the uppercase swirly-hyphen ~ (Idk what it's really called lol).

3. Change the font size of that character to something larger, start at 72, for example.

4. Now instead of the default font you typed it in, change it to Waltograph UI. Then you can modify the size and color to whatever you like.

You can buy DIY buttons at the craft shops and make one to fit it; wear it around to see who recognizes it :).

Sphinx610 said:
I heard that too! I think I'm going to make my own... My hubby thinks I'm nut anyway. Lol whatever. I'll. E excited if even one disboards member recognizes my lime green mickey head. HahHA

I picked up a good substitute at Home Depot. Check out BWHR Lime Pop S-G-400.

So I made a green Mickey:

481548_463580243697311_115842129_n.jpg

He is bigger than he looks! He will be hung on my ACU Molle camelbak:

424879_459764700745532_260361592_n.jpg

If you see a blonde girl with a bright green Mickey and a birthday button, flag me down runway style! I'll be there March 1st and 4th!

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter