DIY grand welcome

mommame2

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any photos of their own grand welcomes that they have done for their children. It doesn't have to be mickey and minnie. I'm exploring the options and ideas of other charactors as well. Thanks!

We did a Mickey's Grand Welcome our first year. Our boys were 4 and 6 and they LOVED it!

(Trying to do this from my phone, so if the images don't work, I'll upload them from my computer later)

Our second year we stayed in one of the pirate rooms at Caribbean Beach, so we did a Pirate Welcome from Jack Sparrow.

I was thinking of doing my own too! Thank you so much for sharing. You gave me some great ideas. I was thinking of doing the pirate one myself the day we go on the pirate and pals firework cruise.

Oh my goodness I would LOVE this for my 16 year old daughter (a HUGE Johnny Depp fan) and my 6 year old son (A HUGE anything-my-sister-likes-I-like fan)! My email is maryanneparker at hotmail and we are leaving in 3 weeks. I hope you see this!

Oh my goodness I would LOVE this for my 16 year old daughter (a HUGE Johnny Depp fan) and my 6 year old son (A HUGE anything-my-sister-likes-I-like fan)! My email is maryanneparker at hotmail and we are leaving in 3 weeks. I hope you see this!

Sorry! Just saw this :) I'll send you a copy of it right now.

Ok. How did you get that there and set up before you arrived?

Ok. How did you get that there and set up before you arrived?

When we got to the resort, my husband took the boys to look around while I checked in. After I got the room key, I just went and set it up and then went and met them and we all "discovered" it together.

I did my own with the footprints and other goodies. It is just me and my kids so ors arrives while we are asleep the first night. The kids wake up to goodies from Mickey and while they are looking at all the goodies I collect the footprints for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter