DIY Autograph book Character List

Rubygoose

Everybody's got a laughing place
I'm planning on making my kids a home made autograph book for our trip in September. Each page will have a character's name and picture with a place for them to sign. I got the photopass plus cd, and this is our second trip, so we have tons of pictures. I made a list. Let me know if I'm forgetting anybody obvious. I'm going to have some generic pages that say things like "Fairies" and "Toy Story" so I don't have to list everyone, and pages like "Mickey's friends" for characters that I don't know!
We are going to Goofy's Kitchen, Minnie and friends breakfast and Ariel's princess dinner. We have 3 days in late september.
Here's who I have so far, based on who we saw last year, and ideas fron my own head:

Mickey and friends
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto
Chip and Dale

Pooh bear friends
Pooh
Tigger
Eyore

Princesses and Princes
Ariel
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Belle*
Beast
Snow White
Aurora*
Jasmine
Aladin
Fairy Godmother
Tiana
Rapunzel
Pocahontas

Fairies
Tinkerbell
Peter pan*
Wendy
Captain hook

Toy story*
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie

Others
Alice
Mad Hatter
White Rabbit
Baloo
Genie
Geppetto
Jimminey Cricket
Max
Pinocchio
Rafiki
Jack Sparrow

Anybody else to add? Anyone to get rid of?

Just remembered that we went to Dancin' with Disney at CA and saw Timon, Cruella de Vil, Smee and Genie (along with some other characters you already have listed). Also at CA at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, we met Russell and Dug. Besides Mickey and several of his friends, we met a few of the Country Bears at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in DL.

I highly recommend going to Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Although the park was quite crowded on Saturday the 11th, this area had only a handful of people in it. Billy Hill and the Hillbillies perform and are very funny and entertaining and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale and some Country Bears came out. All of the characters stayed out for a long time and interacted a lot with the few kids that were there. They all had on western attire too, which DD loved. If your kids are into pin trading at all, there is an area for that there as well. Last, they teach you how to do rope tricks and have coloring sheets available by the chuck wagons. It was shaded and had plenty of seating. :thumbsup2

Cinderellas wicked stepmother and stepsisters (Anastasia and Drizella)
Mary Poppins and Bert
Cruella de Vil

I like the idea of leaving some generic pages, in case there is a rare character appearance or some are missed!

Edit: I agree with the below post, this may be the best and most practical option. If you do still decide to make designated
character pages beforehand, be sure to add Duffy. He's the bear Minnie gave Mickey and he'll most certainly be there.

When my kids and I made their scrapbooks for our last trip, we did the covers and title page ahead of time and left the pages generic. That way they didn't have to flip through their books to find the right page everytime we saw a character. This worked out well because a few times we had to scurry and chase after a character who was headed away. :) Then when we got back we added pictures and embelishments to the pages accordingly. This also worked well because then we didn't decorate pages for characters we didn't end up seeing during that trip.

Just last week my daughter also got Bid Al, Shaker, Wendell (all Country Bears), Clarabelle (Mickeys friend), Cruella De Ville, Genie, Verida (Tinks friend), Queen of Hearts, Mr and Mrs Incredible, Jake (new mini pirate), and maybe even a few more. A couple of generic pages would be a good idea!

I'm planning on making my kids a home made autograph book for our trip in September. Each page will have a character's name and picture with a place for them to sign. I got the photopass plus cd, and this is our second trip, so we have tons of pictures. I made a list. Let me know if I'm forgetting anybody obvious. I'm going to have some generic pages that say things like "Fairies" and "Toy Story" so I don't have to list everyone, and pages like "Mickey's friends" for characters that I don't know!
We are going to Goofy's Kitchen, Minnie and friends breakfast and Ariel's princess dinner. We have 3 days in late september.
Here's who I have so far, based on who we saw last year, and ideas fron my own head:

Mickey and friends
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto
Chip and Dale

Pooh bear friends
Pooh
Tigger
Eyore

Princesses and Princes
Ariel
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Belle*
Beast
Snow White
Aurora*
Jasmine
Aladin
Fairy Godmother
Tiana
Rapunzel
Pocahontas

Fairies
Tinkerbell
Peter pan*
Wendy
Captain hook

Toy story*
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie

Others
Alice
Mad Hatter
White Rabbit
Baloo
Genie
Geppetto
Jimminey Cricket
Max
Pinocchio
Rafiki
Jack Sparrow

Anybody else to add? Anyone to get rid of?

Add Rabbit to Pooh and friends - we saw him three times in July.

Jake (Jake and the Neverland Pirates)

And Buzz doesn't sign - molded hands (just FYI.)

Edit - just checked our book, we also saw the Queen of Hearts, and Stitch, and don't forget Flynn Rider from Tangled too - we didn't see him but apparently he's there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter