Diving in St Thomas

LessMouse

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be Fantasy on Feb 9th 2013. I'm planning on diving there's. Does any one know which dive shop DCL uses ?

My wife and I will be Fantasy on Feb 9th 2013. I'm planning on diving there's. Does any one know which dive shop DCL uses ?

Hi...I'll be on the same cruise...I hope to dive either at St. Thomas/St. John or San Juan...I plan on booking directly with a dive shop instead of the DCL excursion..::yes::

Hi...I'll be on the same cruise...I hope to dive either at St. Thomas/St. John or San Juan...I plan on booking directly with a dive shop instead of the DCL excursion..::yes::

...also, the reason I'm not using the DCL excursion is bc they dont allow "ride alongs" (I want my daughter to come along, even though she's not a diver....she can stay on the boat...the DCL excursion is limited to only certified divers).

I would recommend Blue Island Divers. You can book directly with them. They pick you up right off the cruise ship dock.

We dove with them in August and they were AWESOME! Only 6 divers on our boat, including my family of 4. They took great care of us, were fabulous with my junior diver and had us back to the ship for lunch!

My wife also wants to ride along. Last time I checked Disney did not offer diving as an excursion. I have been in contact with Blue Island divers. I'm personally going to wait until our sailing. Just so I can get a feel of the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter