Diversions' Snacks

Buckeye Gal

Beach Girl Deep in the Land
Have you ever been in Diversions to watch a sports event? If so, what kind of snacks do they have available to you during the game?

Tortilla Chips
Salsa
Sour Creme
Jalepeno's
Hot Wings
Hot Dogs

That's what I remember from going to Diversions for the pub games last February. We spent ALOT of time in there with Paul the PubMaster.

At 11:00 each night they also put snacks out by Rockin' Bar D (on the Magic...don't know if they do it on the Wonder). There were veggies & dip, mini-desserts and a couple of hot items each night. They put up an identical table by the Promenade Lounge.

Just realized what your username is Buckeye Gal!

We'll be cheering on our LSU Tigers in a week against your Buckeyes!

My mom (PhotoLisa) will be on the field photographing the game.

Go Tigers!

Tortilla Chips
Salsa
Sour Creme
Jalepeno's
Hot Wings
Hot Dogs

That's what I remember from going to Diversions for the pub games last February. We spent ALOT of time in there with Paul the PubMaster.

This is exactly what they had in October. The wings are delicious! (So are the drinks of the day)

...and GO BUCKS!

pirate:

The wings are great to take up to deck 9 and watch a movie on the dumbotron. Grab a drink from the beverage bar and get some wings, snag a chair and you are set to go, just remember to grab napkins.
Pj

Thanks everyone for the info!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just realized what your username is Buckeye Gal!

We'll be cheering on our LSU Tigers in a week against your Buckeyes!

My mom (PhotoLisa) will be on the field photographing the game.

Go Tigers!

That's very cool that your mom is a photo jounalist to capture that Buckeye win! :goodvibes J/K! I wish your team to play as good as they can...but I'm certainly going to say GO BUCKS!!

....and GO BUCKS!

pirate:

O-H

The wings are great to take up to deck 9 and watch a movie on the dumbotron. Grab a drink from the beverage bar and get some wings, snag a chair and you are set to go, just remember to grab napkins.
Pj

OOOOOHH!! Great idea! I LOVE wings and the ocean breeze...that with a drink of the day sounds perfect!

I almost died when we walked in there to burn some time before our Palo dinner and I saw cheddar stuffed jalapeno poppers. I hadn't had one in years, and usually now they seem to be cream cheese stuffed. They also had ranch on the side for dipping. I couldn't resist, I had to have one, leaning waaaaaaaaaaaay over the table to keep from dripping on my nice dress.

Except for on deck, Diversions is our fave hang out spot. :thumbsup2

Funny part is that it seemed like everytime we went in they always had hotdogs...but no buns. I guess I could have gotten a toothpick from the bartender and just had the world's largest cocktail frank. ;) (Never fear, it took a while, but they'd usually bring up some more buns :thumbsup2 )

Pj

what a great idea! do they have wings there all the time or is it just late evenings?

Pj

I would use my Pirate scarf ! :lmao: Hi PJ. :flower3:

I always forget about the snacks. I love the wings by the pool watching a movie idea. I'm doing that! :thumbsup2

FIGHT ON! GO TROJANS! :cheer2:

Paul the Pubmaster was a lot of fun, especially on Sunday during the NFL games. He's a Dolphins fan, so you had to feel sorry for him, but they won their only game that day.

Those wings...good lord almighty above...I think I ate about 50 of them in one sitting!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter