Dive-In Movies

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me information about the the dive-in movies at the HRH and the RPR?We're trying to plan our nighttime activities and wonder whether this might be a good option.I will have 2 18 year old girls with me.I would like as much information as possible.Cost,food service,type of movie,child or adult oriented,do you sit in lounges or float in the poolhow long does it last etc.Thank you so much for any information.

Schedules change so check with the resort to confirm, but the HRH used to have them on FRI nights. Lately, reports have stated Saturday. You can swim, sit in a lounger or a chair. They are family friendly movies---i.e. Dare Devil, Jimmy Neutron, MIB, and so on. HRH also has a night where they show concerts on the screen. I believe the beach club also provides limited food service during that time.

Hope that helps. I haven't been yet, but I learned this on these boards. Plan on doing it soon.

Someone correct me or add if I left something out.

In three stays at HRH only seen one movie.First time we missed it because of to much fun doing other things and secound time it got rained out but third time was a charm.

tiggerguy2000

If it's any use the last film we noticed showing was Ferris Bueller's day off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter