Diva & 27th Anniv Trip w/1500+ Pics, Photopass starts #765!!

Almost in single digits!!:cheer2:

I know.....can't wait....but still not ready!! Was hoping to finish the snack bags this week, but the twins will be home....no school for them!! Gonna make it tough to work on them.....way too much help!

I still need a hawaiian shirt for the meet-n-greet. Need to tell my mom that I'll be out of town for a week (and get ready for the heavy sighs & guilt for doing so).......I need to borrow a couple suitcases from her.....so have to let her know. Actually she'll probably be ok with it....my step-dad on the other hand will think I should spend that money elsewhere.

Need to start packing goodies that I'm taking for the different events. Need to start laying out the clothes I'm taking & then set Mike up with his stuff. (He's not much of a trip packer)

So much to do.......but will totally be worth it!! :woohoo:

I know.....can't wait....but still not ready!! Was hoping to finish the snack bags this week, but the twins will be home....no school for them!! Gonna make it tough to work on them.....way too much help!

I still need a hawaiian shirt for the meet-n-greet. Need to tell my mom that I'll be out of town for a week (and get ready for the heavy sighs & guilt for doing so).......I need to borrow a couple suitcases from her.....so have to let her know. Actually she'll probably be ok with it....my step-dad on the other hand will think I should spend that money elsewhere.

Need to start packing goodies that I'm taking for the different events. Need to start laying out the clothes I'm taking & then set Mike up with his stuff. (He's not much of a trip packer)

So much to do.......but will totally be worth it!! :woohoo:

Hey your mom sounds like my mom. I waited until a few weeks ago to tell her and that was earlier than I wanted to tell her. My niece let it slip so I had to come clean. I haven't told her where we are staying though, because then the guilt trip will really start. I hate feeling like I have to hide things like a teenager.:hug: I know what you are going through with her.

That's the problem, when family helps you out financially at some point. You feel like you have to justify everything you do.....even when I'm 48....crazy!!!

I'm not going to feel guilty.....I need this & deserve a little break. I should also have the choice of where & how I do this. Nuf' Said!! :laughing:

That's the problem, when family helps you out financially at some point. You feel like you have to justify everything you do.....even when I'm 48....crazy!!!

I'm not going to feel guilty.....I need this & deserve a little break. I should also have the choice of where & how I do this. Nuf' Said!! :laughing:

It's not that she has loaned us money or anything. It is a control issue. And I always say I am 48 and managed to survive this long. She just tries to control me completely, it was worse before I was sick in 2007. I changed in that time and I am not so much of a doormat and it bugs her terribly.

It's not that she has loaned us money or anything. It is a control issue. And I always say I am 48 and managed to survive this long. She just tries to control me completely, it was worse before I was sick in 2007. I changed in that time and I am not so much of a doormat and it bugs her terribly.

Not a control thing here....but I would really hate that!! Mine is feeling like I have to justify everything I buy or do because they've helped us out. My feeling is, if I'm paying my loan payment to them monthly & haven't asked for any help for over a year.....I shouldn't have to explain myself.

Not a control thing here....but I would really hate that!! Mine is feeling like I have to justify everything I buy or do because they've helped us out. My feeling is, if I'm paying my loan payment to them monthly & haven't asked for any help for over a year.....I shouldn't have to explain myself.

Yeah, I understand completely. She drives me nuts with the controlling, I used to let her because it was easier, well not anymore and it drives her nuts. She will ask about things that are not her business and I will ask why she needs to know and she tells me because she is nosy. As if that is a good reason. Drives me crazy.

20 Day Countdown........Day 10!!!!!!

0096.jpg

Sat on Main Street at opening & watched them bring all the vehicles out to start the day.

Absolutely love the WOC pic, Laurie! My absolute favorite Disney movie scene! Jumping back over to the DLR boards has made me start planning a 2012 trip! Hopefully two weeks with stays in San Diego and San Francisco as well as DLR. Still 6 months away from this years trip to WDW and already wishing/hoping/planning for a West Coast extravaganza next year! :upsidedow

Absolutely love the WOC pic, Laurie! My absolute favorite Disney movie scene! Jumping back over to the DLR boards has made me start planning a 2012 trip! Hopefully two weeks with stays in San Diego and San Francisco as well as DLR. Still 6 months away from this years trip to WDW and already wishing/hoping/planning for a West Coast extravaganza next year! :upsidedow

Nice to have you join in Vicki!! Another west coast trip.......sweet!!!! There's so much to do in California......the choices are endless!! If you go to San Fran, make sure you go to the Walt Disney Museum!!!

20 Day Countdown.......Day 8!!!

6026-2.jpg

The California letters in front of California Adventures......something I'm going to miss!!

So I've borrowed some suitcases from my mom & have almost everything I need for the trip. Still need to finish up the snack bags, but with the twins out of school this week....that has become a problem......hopefully with Mike home Friday & Saturday....I'll get these done by the end of the weekend.
Still don't have a shirt for the Hawaiian Luau party, but if I don't get one, so be it....I'll survive!

Michelle is going to pick up a few supplies for me, so I don't have to pack shampoo & such (have no idea how that stuff does flying....lol) & also getting my morning jolt of caffeine from some pepsi!! :woohoo:

Sitting here watching it start to snow.....ugh, we don't get that very often here & our entire west coast of Oregon is supposed to get hammered today thru the weekend. Not looking forward to it at all. I love snow.......if it fell around Christmas....no a big fan at the end of February & especially one week out from my trip.

20 Day Countdown......Day 7!!!!

6253.jpg

Standing below the monorail as it passed overhead.

Just think, this time next week I'll be in flight to Anaheim!! :woohoo:

One week from right now, we will be winding down the Luau!

20 Day Countdown.......Day 6!!!!!

6133.jpg

The teacups early Magic Morning.......sitting empty & ready for their first riders of the day!!

So Michelle & I are going to have rotating roomies!! Our first night on Thursday, Califgirl/Chris will be sharing our room after the Meet-n-Greet, then on Friday/Saturday we will have Belle Ella/Jessica joining us, then on Sunday night....my hubby will be getting into town!! Gonna be a fun weekend!! :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter