• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ditching DH - our July Universal Trip Report

Drama Queen loved all the attention she got from Scooby and the Gang.

Final Thoughts:

If my count is correct:
Simpsons – 8 times.
MIB – 4 times, Hmmm I know we rode more than that, I must’ve missed putting in a few times in the trip report.
Spiderman – 5 times.
Hotel Express Rocks! :woohoo: :banana: :banana:

If we want to eat at a sit down restaurant, we need to make reservations the morning of. We are just too impatient to wait long. :rotfl:

Show that AAA card. It saved us a money and nearly everywhere except for a couple of drink kiosks accepted it.

The characters seem to be out mostly in the morning, so if we want pics with any we need to get them early in the day.

Breaks are great. We never used to do them and just started. They are worth the time. We are all happier with them.

Seuss Landing was great in the morning. It wasn’t crowded and full of unhappy, hot, tired little kids.

Have tip money ready for the Bike Taxi folks so you aren’t digging through your pockets in the dark for their tip.

Finally – we need more time! I would’ve loved to have a couple of more days to really enjoy the resort, pool hop and spend some time in CityWalk. I can’t wait to go back.

You guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing your trip.

When we were there in early August there was some kind of tour group laying around the DD area too! What is up with that? It's already congested because of the construction, then add to it all these girls laying on the ground moaning like they are about to die. They're dipping their hands in the drink bin to cool off and one girl was eating the ice out of it. :scared: I was totally grossed out.

Great report!

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. I have been working on mine. I especially like the pictures your posted. You took photos of places I didn't photograph. So it is nice to see and remember parts of the parks that I don't have pictures of. I guess that's what posting trip reports is about. Sharing and learning from others. Great report.

Just finished reading your report and I really enjoyed it! :thumbsup2 I also really enjoyed that pearl ring you got. I love getting those pearls...:love:

Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Just found your trippie. Very fun to read. You mention TMs with PDAs at the gates... what's that about? If we already have our tickets, this is faster?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter