Distance/time from CR to EPCOT to MGM

melish27

Earning My Ears
We're planning a three-day trip in Jan 03 during which the only parks we'll do are MK and MGM. We'd love to do a princess char. breakfast with our 2 DDs (ages 6 and 2 1/2) and hope to get a PS for CRT (nuf said!) on our MK day. As a backup, I'll try for the Storybook Princess breakfast at EPCOT's Norway restaurant on our MGM day (assuming they extend it beyond 12/31, which seems very likely now). It's been a long while since I monorailed from CR to EPCOT, but I recall it taking something like 30 min. That sound right? And any idea how long it takes by WDW bus from EPCOT to MGM? Or is that overall trip too much hassle with a toddler if we want to get the most out of MGM? (The DDs won't know about the breakfast until we're there, so if we can't do it, they won't miss it.) Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter