Distance from Windsor Palms to WDW

obxlover

Mouseketeer
We are renting a home in Windsor Palms in the summer. How far is the neighborhood to WDW and are there any "sneak" routes we should take. We hae 5 families going with us, so I know midday breaks are in store for us, I'm trying to get our days/parks scheduled. Thanks for any help!!

Hi! Im Denise, my family 0f 7 includes my parents, DH, DD 18 DS 8 and niece 17 we will be staying a Windsor Hills in a 5 bdrm home and according to the renters description of the resort Disney is 3 miles. I belive Windsor Palms is in the same vicinity too. h ope that helped...I can truly relate w/ in between breaks from the parks this is why I also chosed to stay off-property...

You can use Sherberth Rd to get into Disney. On this map just zoom in on the blue line (starts just at Windsor Palms) and follow it to the red line then turn left and follow the red line in to Disney.
You can also follow the blue line to the green line then to the red line and turn left and follow the red line.
It's a little shorter doing the first route (blue then red). There is a dirt section that's about 1/4 mile long which is no problem.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

If you click on the lines the directions will come up also.

Hi!
I'm Gonda from Germany. My family of four includes DH, DD5, DS 9 and me. We stayed the last three times at Windsor Hills Resort and will stay also at Windsor Palms this fall. We always took the Sherbeth Road to get to Disney, it's really great, not much traffic and easy to follow. On your way back to the Resort follow the signs to Animal Kingdom and than stay on the left lane (two right lanes are going straight to the parking lot). We need approx. 15 minutes to get from the Epcot parking lot to Windsor Hills.

We love Windsor Palms. So quiet and peaceful. The Sherberth Road route is the best. We've had no issues with traffic. Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter