Distance from here to there??

j71

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

Just look'n for some insight/helpful advise is all.....Appreciate your time!

We have our ADR all set.....my only two concerns are the following....

Friday Nov 30...we will be at Epcot as they are open late that night. How crazy are we for booking dinner at Cape May Cafe?? Any idea how far away that is? If dinner is at say 630 we would jump on a bus by 550/6 to get there in just enough time?

Saturday Dec 1...we will be a MK as this is also a later night. We are booked for dinner at DTD/Raglon Road Irish Pub....same as above....

What are your thoughts? Is this just really not a good idea?

Thanks All!!

I think Cape May is doable. From my understanding (I am going to try next trip because I did the same thing) You walk out through the international gateway between France & Britain and its less then a 5 min walk.

As far as MK & DTD. Do you plan on going back to the park? Are you using Disney transportation or driving? These two places are not as close together and will take quite a bit of time to travel. Raglan Rd on MK not as good an idea in my opinion.

Hello All!

Just look'n for some insight/helpful advise is all.....Appreciate your time!

We have our ADR all set.....my only two concerns are the following....

Friday Nov 30...we will be at Epcot as they are open late that night. How crazy are we for booking dinner at Cape May Cafe?? Any idea how far away that is? If dinner is at say 630 we would jump on a bus by 550/6 to get there in just enough time?

Saturday Dec 1...we will be a MK as this is also a later night. We are booked for dinner at DTD/Raglon Road Irish Pub....same as above....

What are your thoughts? Is this just really not a good idea?

Thanks All!!

I would change the MK/Raglan road ressie to one in or around the park(monorail loop) and save RR for another day. If you really want to do RR and MK is open late, maybe you could take a break in the afternoon, head to DTD have your dinner then head back later in the evening.

Your Cape May plans for your Epcot day are great. It's a nice short walk from Epcot's International Gateway to the resort for Cape May. You could finish up with Dinner and then head back to Epcot.

For the MK/DTD plan, I personally wouldn't do it. It would be a lot of time wasted for transporation to and from DTD.

Cape May is a hop skip and jump away from Epcot, so that's perfect. Just leave through the International Gateway exit and walk over - five minutes. No need to take a bus anywhere. Agree that trying to do DTD for dinner during park time is going to kill so much time transporation wise.

Ya'll are great and thanks for this very helpful insight!!!

See ya real soon! :cool1:

There is NO bus from Epcot to Beach Club resort ( where Cape May is) .Your options are walking thru the International Gateway in World Showcase( short walk),Taking a boat from International gateway to YC/BC boat dock, or taking a cab from Epcot (the main entrance ) to the resort.Walking is faster and your best bet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter