• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Distance between Courtyard and Best Western at DD

Shuvo

Earning My Ears
My friends and I were able to take advantage of the low rates for Courtyard by the Marriot at DD, so that we could stay at WDW for a few days. There are 5 of us, and we had booked only one room at the Courtyard. However we now feel that with 5 adults in a Courtyard room, we might be very cramped (Is this true?). I was thinking of getting another room, but the rates for the Courtyard have gone up now, so we can't afford another room at the Marriot.:( We are thinking that another option might be to get a room at the Best Western at DD since the cheap prices are still available for that. Are the Best Western and the Courtyard so far apart that it would prove to be inconvenient to go back and forth between one and the other? WHere in the Best Western would I get good views of Disney? Thanks:confused: :confused: :)

The Best Western is fairly close to the CY. They are on the same bus route. I think they pick up at two hotels before getting the BW. The CY rooms are a good size and we easily had two adults and two almost teens in the room with plenty of room to spare. The rooms have two queen size beds and a queen sofa sleeper and could easily hold a rollaway(dont know if they have them). You could probably manage in one room if it were only for a night or two.

I read somewhere that if you ask for the 100 years of magic at Courtyard

you can get the 29.00 rate. They won't tell you unless you ask for it. Hope this
helps.

Kathie

If you havefive adults, any of the rooms will be cramped. Most hotels only sleep 4, unless there's a pullout couhch. I would consider the Doubletree suites in dtdisney. There are special rates going on how, and they have a sleepr sofa, I understand.

in fact, we would get off the bus at Courtyard and walk, with a baby, to BW.

Thank you for your inputs. Hotel Royal Plaza seems to be next door to the Marriot as well. Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is this a nice hotel? Is it more upscale than the Best Western? Thanks!:)

VERY nice! go to mousesavers.com. and go to Downtown Disney Hotels. Mary has written some reviews and has a special rate of $65 there. Check it out!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter