Dissers , why cruise DLC ?

For us, it is the service, the ship, the food, and castaway cay. Oh, and the fireworks. We have sailed the Wonder twice.

We have also been on RC and Carnival, and still when we sit down to discuss a cruise, DCL tops the list.

Unfortunately for us, the cost of the cruise is a reality we must face. :sad:

We have also discovered we are smaller ship people. Having been on the Freedom of the Seas and Carnivals Ecstasy, we actually preferred the Ecstasy and hope to sail on her again someday.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Great ports? :faint: I'm a fan too, but c'mon. :rotfl2:

that was nice ....... I guess you've been on one too many to appreciate it , when you have never been to Cozumel , or Cayman , their great and beautiful , especially when we left the cold , icy streets of Montreal in January .... , but thanks for dropping by to poke fun , it's aways appreciated , as long as you had a good laugh I guess it's ok , Merry Christmas , I find the holidays a nice time to look around and appreciate what I have in my life and be grateful for it .

that was nice ....... I guess you've been on one too many to appreciate it , when you have never been to Cozumel , or Cayman , their great and beautiful , especially when we left the cold , icy streets of Montreal in January .... , but thanks for dropping by to poke fun , it's aways appreciated , as long as you had a good laugh I guess it's ok , Merry Christmas , I find the holidays a nice time to look around and appreciate what I have in my life and be grateful for it .

What I meant is that the variety of ports are lacking.

Cozumel and Cayman are beautiful ports, and of course Castaway Cay. Unfortunately the shortest cruises go to Nassau, and that's "one and done" as far as we're concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter