Dissers , why cruise DLC ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by stitchaholic, Dec 22, 2012.

1. lovethedream

lovethedream DIS Veteran

For us, it is the service, the ship, the food, and castaway cay. Oh, and the fireworks. We have sailed the Wonder twice.

We have also been on RC and Carnival, and still when we sit down to discuss a cruise, DCL tops the list.

Unfortunately for us, the cost of the cruise is a reality we must face. :sad:

We have also discovered we are smaller ship people. Having been on the Freedom of the Seas and Carnivals Ecstasy, we actually preferred the Ecstasy and hope to sail on her again someday.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stitchaholic

stitchaholic DIS Veteran

that was nice ....... I guess you've been on one too many to appreciate it , when you have never been to Cozumel , or Cayman , their great and beautiful , especially when we left the cold , icy streets of Montreal in January .... , but thanks for dropping by to poke fun , it's aways appreciated , as long as you had a good laugh I guess it's ok , Merry Christmas , I find the holidays a nice time to look around and appreciate what I have in my life and be grateful for it .

4. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

What I meant is that the variety of ports are lacking.

5. stitchaholic

stitchaholic DIS Veteran

A non issue for me as I have never been to any of them , RCCL has some different ones , not ones I want to go to for now .
    appreciate you clearing that up

6. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Cozumel and Cayman are beautiful ports, and of course Castaway Cay. Unfortunately the shortest cruises go to Nassau, and that's "one and done" as far as we're concerned.

7. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

:thumbsup2