Disradio

Has anyone found a good replacement for DisRadio yet? Another streaming provider? There are a few good choices on iTunes, but nothing with the extensive library (or with Cruise music) like DisRadio had.

I'm really enjoying D-Cot.

I have been listening to Mouse World Radio.... which is not bad for the most part....sometimes they have some really old stuff from the parks so it is not just music.....:cool1:

DISradio had been my favorite of the Disney streamers for quite a while; Pete's playlists always seemed to be more to my liking than any of the others.
However, since then, I've settled on Magical Mouse Radio :wizard: to give me my Disney fix. That's not to say it's second-rate, though. Mike seems to have that knack for knowing what to play next to keep me entertained, just like Pete did. Last week, he even took requests via Twitter and played them live, with DJ-style voice-over and all. Yeah, real Internet radio!
Give Magical Mouse radio a shot on Live365, and follow @BeOurGuestMike on Twitter. You'll love it. (Makes me wonder when the guy actually works, though):confused3
I have started listening to more of the options available, though, including many of the ones on SisKaren's list. Sorcerer and MouseWorld radios are always good fallbacks for me.
I've also signed up with D-Cot, and have been streaming some from their jukebox, but it's less than ideal on my Android since it won't play in the background. It does need Flash installed, so it may not even work on an iOS device (just a WAG, I have no way of knowing).
*Disclaimer- I am not affiliated with any individual, group, or entity mentioned above, just somebody trying to listen to the Happy Place if I can't be there*

@BeOurGuestMike does a great job with magicalmouseradio.com. He is a school teacher so that gives him some time in the summer for live requests. We both live in St. Louis and he has a true love for all things Disney. Give it a shot...you won't regret it!

GrassMaster said:
@BeOurGuestMike does a great job with magicalmouseradio.com. He is a school teacher so that gives him some time in the summer for live requests. We both live in St. Louis and he has a true love for all things Disney. Give it a shot...you won't regret it!

Mike is a great guy!! We love Magical Mouse Radio!

@BeOurGuestMike does a great job with magicalmouseradio.com.
Yes, he does.
But I realized a couple of days ago why I listened to Pete's DISradio when it existed: I could always count on a good parade soundtrack if I was listening for more than an hour. My favorites are the Main Street Electrical and SpectroMagic. Mike doesn't seem to play them as much, if at all.:(

Yes, he does.
But I realized a couple of days ago why I listened to Pete's DISradio when it existed: I could always count on a good parade soundtrack if I was listening for more than an hour. My favorites are the Main Street Electrical and SpectroMagic. Mike doesn't seem to play them as much, if at all.:(

Do you have twitter? If so tweet him @BeOurGuestMike and let him know what you would like to hear. He replies on there often and loves to hear from listeners.

Do you have twitter? If so tweet him @BeOurGuestMike .
Thanks. I do follow him on Twitter, and he even played a request for me when he was "Live on the air" :thumbsup2 Still, I don't want to bug him too much about what to play.
You can tell he's got 2 girls, though... his playlist seems quite heavy with Little Mermaid songs :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter