• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyworld Here We Come...May 23-June 1

AkShqipMom

Earning My Ears
Help!!! Full newbie here. I've booked my airfare to Orlando to arrive morning of May 23 and leave evening of June 1.

Questions:

1. When should I book hotel?
2. Is there is usually free dining this time?
3. Best place to buy park tickets? (when we went to Dinseyland in Cali I bought the CityPass from Costco, had a blast)

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...

Welcome!!! I always book out hotel and food ressies as soon as I can, (I think at the 180 day out). I'm not sure about the free dining option durring your visit. And as far as Park tickets, I would just get the package room/tickets/food. I am guessing that you are wanting to stay on property since you asked about free dining.

I would book dining reservations 90 days out so you can get the times and places you want. We usually book the resort at the same time as we buy the airfare, but we are Disney Vacation Club members so this makes more sense for us. Another thing to look into would be to plan out the days as far as the most important things to do for each person in your party. This way you can get a fast pass for the most important rides you don't want to miss. (or stand in line for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter