Disneyworld Here We Come...May 23-June 1

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by AkShqipMom, Nov 7, 2012.

1. AkShqipMom

AkShqipMom Earning My Ears

Help!!! Full newbie here. I've booked my airfare to Orlando to arrive morning of May 23 and leave evening of June 1.

Questions:

1. When should I book hotel?
    2. Is there is usually free dining this time?
    3. Best place to buy park tickets? (when we went to Dinseyland in Cali I bought the CityPass from Costco, had a blast)

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

3. jesswindsor

jesswindsor DIS Veteran

Welcome!!! I always book out hotel and food ressies as soon as I can, (I think at the 180 day out). I'm not sure about the free dining option durring your visit. And as far as Park tickets, I would just get the package room/tickets/food. I am guessing that you are wanting to stay on property since you asked about free dining.

4. jcof616

jcof616 Earning My Ears

I would book dining reservations 90 days out so you can get the times and places you want. We usually book the resort at the same time as we buy the airfare, but we are Disney Vacation Club members so this makes more sense for us. Another thing to look into would be to plan out the days as far as the most important things to do for each person in your party. This way you can get a fast pass for the most important rides you don't want to miss. (or stand in line for a long time.