• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyworld Blue Tye Dyed Tshirt

germ539

Goofy is my favorite
Not sure if this is the board for this but I thought I would start here. When we were in Disney the week of Memorial Day, I purchased a Blue Tye dyed tshirt that says Disneyworld on it with the story book characters, monorail, castle, epcot sphere, DHS hat and AK tree of life on it. At work today someone asked me who the pirate guy and guy playing a mandolin? is in the picture. They are between grumpy and simba on the picture (sorry can't post a pic right now). For those who have seen the shirt or have it, can you tell me who those characters are? I can't find anything about the shirt online and who all the characters are.

Thanks!:confused3

I assume you're talking about this shirt and pirate characters:

7505002521995_zpsdb06aa60.jpg
Pirates_zpsd5985198.jpg

They don't look like Sharky and Bones from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" even though they're playing the same instruments.

Sharky_bones.png

Since the parrot on the mandolin player's shoulder looks like the one inside the POTC attraction, they may also be characters from the attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter