DisneySunflower’s HHI Plus: Pre-Trip Report

DisneySunflower

Mouseketeer
Okay, I want to begin this report stating that this is my first official pre-trip report. I love the reports that Sue/WDW1972 shares and I think her report format ROCKS! So, here it goes….

Who: DisneySunflower (35), DVC Mom
DH (35), DVC Husband
DD (12), DVC Daughter
DD (8), DVC Daughter
DS (4), DVC Son

Dates: November 8 – 12, 2009
Travel Method: Family SUV
Resort: Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
Experience: Inexperienced – 1st stay at this resort

Introduction: This is a well-deserved, relaxed My Disney Family Vacation to Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort. We have booked a 2 Bedroom Villa for our stay. While, this is not our first trip to Hilton Head Island, it is our first stay at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort.

The Plan:
Sunday, 11/8: Check-in Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
Monday, 11/9: Relax and Enjoy Hilton Head Island and the Resort
Tuesday, 11/10: Travel to Savannah, GA, Eat at Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room, Tour the Birthplace of Juliette Gordon Low (Founder of Girl Scouts of the USA)
Wednesday, 11/11: Relax and Enjoy Hilton Head Island and the Resort
Thursday, 11/12: Drive to Orlando, Check-in Disney’s Boardwalk Inn…

Yes, there will be a part two of my trip, however, we are not staying at a DVC property. Bummer, but who can be sad while staying on Disney property in a Deluxe Resort? Only a crazy, Disney hating, lunatic – so, I am pretty thrilled.

Dates: November 12 – 15, 2009
Travel Method: Family SUV
Resort: Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
Experience: Inexperienced – 1st stay at this resort

Introduction: This is my work-related trip to Disney’s Boardwalk Inn. We have requested a room with 2 queen-size beds and an additional junior-size day bed. While, I am in conference in the morning, My Disney Family has some pretty cool things planned. We purchased the After 2pm Park Tickets for 2 days, so I will join them just after Noon and off to the parks we will go. As a special treat, our next-door neighbors will be in Orlando during this trip. We plan to meet up with them at the parks. Way cool, huh!

The Plan:
Thursday, 11/12: Check-in Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Swimming at Luna Park Pool, Eat at ESPN Club, Miniature Golf at Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
Friday, 11/13: Breakfast at 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, Swimming at Luna Park Pool, Lunch at Big River Grille & Brewing Works, Epcot (Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure), Dinner at Electric Umbrella
Saturday, 11/14: Breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery, Downtown Disney, Lunch at Paradiso 37, Magic Kingdom Park (The Pirate’s League and Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee), Dinner at The Plaza Restaurant
Sunday, 11/15: Breakfast at Kouzzina by Cat Cora, Drive home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter