Disneystrology? Anyone?

I've seen that book! I work in a book warehouse. We used to carry that book. I wanted to ordered it.... But it's now coming up as out of print in our computers. :guilty: So I can't order it anymore.

I did look through it several times during my break times. It's REALLY cute!!! And the 'strology isn't too far off. I looked up the birthdays of friends, family and a few favorite celebs. For example Justin Timberlake (Jan 31st) is Sebastian! And the 'strology was all about musical talent.

sailorstitch

Does anyone have it? Cause I'd REALLY like to know what character I am.

I agree. I think it would be really fun to know which characters DH & I are. It would also be fun to look up some friend's and family's characters to see if they match! :goodvibes

Of course, anyone who admits to actually owning this book will be kept busy by all the requests from other Dizzers. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter