Disneystore shipping to Australia?

LisaAJ

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Disneystore still ships to Australia? I am desperate for a Disney handbag and can't find any that I like in Australia (anyone know where I can get one?!) I love the ones from the Disneystore but when I try to do checkout it will only let me enter a US or Canadian address. In the FAQs it still says they ship internationally?
Anyone know? I've sent a message to them but thought someone here might know ;)

TIA

I know last time I tried to buy something from them it was going to cost me about $50 in postage and handling for a $20 t-shirt. So even if they will ship to Australia, chances are it may not be worth it (depending on how desperate you are for that bag!). You might have some luck through ebay (the US version), or if you know anyone with a US postal address (either someone who lives there or someone with one of those US mailbox things for international shipping) it might be worth getting them on board.

Thanks Zanzibar. I know the shipping will be exorbitant, but the price people are charging on eBay is worse! $500+ for a $200 bag!

Considering the current influx of cheap flights, you may as well just head over to DL and buy it there ;)

Hopefully the Australian Disney Store site will open soon! I too am finding it very frustrating, being from the UK originally we had access to everything very cheaply, but here I can't even get any of the Disney books I want for under $100!
Sometimes I cheat and get things sent to my parents and then when people visit they bring them but no-one is coming anytime soon! Not worth the shipping costs for something that didn't cost much in the first place...

I don't think you can be on a 'mobile' device when ordering from the Disney Store from here in Australia. On my iPhone I can only see the America/Canada options, but once I go onto the laptop, I can select Australia from the Countries list :) Hope that helps :)

Are you on Facebook? There are plenty of groups that focus on Disney merch and have 'personal shoppers' available. They will only charge you the actual cost of shipping plus a buyers fee (usually only 10%) and PayPal fees. I've done this a few times.

What is it that you are after? Is the bag you are looking at on ebay a retired bag? That seems really high if it's a bag that is out in the parks currently.

If you tell me what you are looking for, I can tell you if it's in the parks. I am right next to Disneyland.

I'm pretty sure they do. I've done many dummy orders (and then nearly fainted at the price of delivery!). In 2013 I was wanting the 'I'm Going to the Disneyland Resort' window cling. It was $4 and the Disney store was going to charge over $40 for postage. Even with her fee, shipping the window cling to her (as it was online only) and then shipping it to me, it was $18 total through the Personal Disneyland Shopper. I could not recommend her highly enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter