Disneyshopping.com SALE **$25.00 off**

I saw the new code this morning. I almost ordered the luggage yesterday but DH didn't want to because he said we already had enough for our trip. I reminded him that we sold the old ones last year at our yard sale. And then this morning they have the new code!

I ordered a set of the red luggage and 2 personalized travel kits, after the discount and free shipping, my total was $64! :banana:

DANG! I ordered yesterday! oh well at least I got 10% off. Thanks for this anyway.

java said:
DANG! I ordered yesterday! oh well at least I got 10% off. Thanks for this anyway.

I did too, right at midnight, so I was none too happy to see this in my email box this morning. :guilty: For $8 more out of my pocket, I could have had $25 more worth of merchandise and there were a few other things I wanted to order. <SIGH>

wtpntigger2 said:
I did too, right at midnight, so I was none too happy to see this in my email box this morning. :guilty: For $8 more out of my pocket, I could have had $25 more worth of merchandise and there were a few other things I wanted to order. <SIGH>
I would call them, I know sometimes they will let you add the coupon and other items. you could always cancel and reorder it it was last night

Anybody coming to Toronto before july 22? LOL!! I want to order the luggage but too much for shipping charge. More than the luggage its self. :guilty:

Thanks!!! I placed my order before I went to bed last night.. Got the red luggage set and 2 pj pal sets for DD for Christmas.. all for $53.47 with shipping.. plus went thru Mypoints and got a few points there and then in my email confirmation this morning I got a 10% off code for next time.. Only drawback is the pj pals are the friday deal of the day so they are $1 cheaper today.. so I could have saved $2 if I waited till this morning.. No biggie though..

Cant wait for the luggage to come in..

Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know if you can stack the two codes listed on the site? I'm not sure if I can list them here. It would be really nice.

buzzgirls&dad said:
Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know if you can stack the two codes listed on the site? I'm not sure if I can list them here. It would be really nice.

I dont believe it will let you.. I tried to stack the $10 off with the 30% off on the stitch and nemo pj pals last night and it wouldnt let me do both.. since the $10 off was a better deal, I took that one..

thanks bought some pj pals,coverups & towels for christmas presents for the kiddos :cool1:

Disney_Smiles said:
I missed it :(

Nope....you didn't. The sale ends tonight at midnight Eastern time AND you get free shipping over $75.

Here is a link to the details.
Disney Shopping Sale
goodvibes

I made 2 orders and got free shipping on both.

One order I bought the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto Painted Garden Statues that were on sale for $17 each (reg $35) plus a snowglobe. I used the $25 off and got it all for $99.90. Printed out the web page and gave the Garden Statues to DH for Father's Day. He's been re-doing all the gardens in the yard and is anxious for them to come. :)

2nd order was the Mickey DVD player and 2 Stitch costumes for $211.17 and I will get a $50 e-coupon for the DVD player. I used the 10% coupon for the costumes, because couldn't use the SAVEBIG on the DVD player.

Have fun shopping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter