Disneyshopping.com code "park20" gets you 20% off Disney Parks Authentic merchandise

Thank you! This is also stackable with the Disney Visa discount if you're spending $50. Also, don't forget about ebates.

Thank you, I just finally gave in and ordered the Dooney and Bourke purse I have been wanting since it came out and I saved at least $100 off the original price.

My daughter has wanted the princess bag, since they came out! She is getting one for Christmas now!! Thank you!

When I enter PARK20, it says that it is not valid. Is anyone else having this problem? I am going through Ebates. Also, how do you get the Disney Visa card discount? I am trying to buy a Dooney purse.
Thanks!

When I enter PARK20, it says that it is not valid. Is anyone else having this problem? I am going through Ebates. Also, how do you get the Disney Visa card discount? I am trying to buy a Dooney purse.
Thanks!

I can't get the code to work at all tonight. I had stuff saved in my cart from last night that the code was applied to and tonight it is saying items in my cart do not qualify for the discount.

However, Disney did send an email earlier stating they were having computer issues which are affecting some of the websites. Maybe that is the issue? :confused3

Thank you so much for posting this! Along with the free shipping code on the site I got about $60 off the Disney D&B I've been eyeing for so long. I entered "park20" lowercase and it worked fine for me.

Thanks!

The disney visa code is DRVCMEMBER

Thanks! My mickey PJ bottoms I got at DHS last year are wearing thin. Just today I was thinking about how sad I'll be when they're no longer wearable (big problem, everyone should be so lucky). Anyway, I clinked the link and found them AND got 20% off and free shipping (since I ordered 2 others and a sleep top).

Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter