Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

How far in advance do you place an order for delivery for things like case of water, coffee creamer etc.... and what is the best option for this? Do you wait until you arrive
I usually order about 3 weeks before I have been using the last couple of years vacation grocery delivery fl they are past and present cast members and have wonderful customer Service they will drop it off at bell services and you do not have to be present for your order to arrive

I usually order about 3 weeks before I have been using the last couple of years vacation grocery delivery fl they are past and present cast members and have wonderful customer Service they will drop it off at bell services and you do not have to be present for your order to arrive
Thanks for the great info :thanks:

We instacart our groceries from Publix, typically we start putting our cart together a day or two before, and we place the actual order as soon as we land at MCO. Generally, barring traffic, we get to the resort when our delivery does.

Last summer we used Tiffany Town Car's included grocery stop to do curbside pickup of our order on the way to YC and it worked out great.

Thanks for the info :thanks:

I think I'm going to go with Garden Grocer, has anyone used them for food delivery?
We’ve used them many times, we like that you can order months in advance and that you don’t need to be present for delivery. They’ve always been prompt and great with communication. If you order alcohol you can scan them your ID prior to delivery.

I think I'm going to go with Garden Grocer, has anyone used them for food delivery?

I haven't used them recently (in the last year or so) but did several times prior to that. Most seem to report they are on the high side for prices, but I always liked their website/selection/service.

We’ve used them many times, we like that you can order months in advance and that you don’t need to be present for delivery. They’ve always been prompt and great with communication. If you order alcohol you can scan them your ID prior to delivery.
Perfect, Thank you so much :disrocks:

We will be staying in a BCV studio one month from today. We rented points for the first time ever. Prior BCV stays were cash reservations. I know that the rules are a little different for points reservations, I am most interested in coffee. What kind of a coffee maker do they have in the studios? Do they replenish the coffee supplies when you are on a points reservation?

Thanks. :)
When we were in a refurbished studio at BCV last October they had a coffee pot/keurig combo unit. It was rather large and took up a lot of counter space. They don’t refresh the coffee pods daily and you can’t always count on them to replenish on a housekeeping day unless you leave them a note but anytime we have called to ask for additional supplies, housekeeping has been more than accommodating.

Dee- sounds like you had an amazing trip! Isn’t it fun to travel with our grown kids now? Although it definitely feels like yesterday when we were taking our “little ones” to Disney!
Yes, traveling with adult kids is a blast. Nate even paid for dinner one night!

You know what, I haven't actually been to "The World" with either son since their 8th grade class trips, many moons ago! I did go to Disneyland Paris for a couple of Days, Oct 2022 with Ben when he was studying abroad, but it has been a long while since we have shared the magic together.

Can anyone please confirm if they still have boxes of Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran for sale in Beach Club Market Place? Or at the Screen Door store on the Boardwalk? We're heading to Yacht Club in early May and usually pick up a couple of these. I'm travelling from the UK so can't really pack them, and don't want to do a grocery delivery just for cereal! It looks like the Frosted Flakes are missing from the latest DVC grocery order forms, so I was worried the stores won't have them either. Thanks to anyone who might be able to check and confirm for me.
:thanks:

Hi @Dessie Belle! Yes, we arrived yesterday and I snapped a pic for you. Here is what was on the shelf at the Beach Club Marketplace on March 24th:

IMG_0715.jpeg

When we were in a refurbished studio at BCV last October they had a coffee pot/keurig combo unit. It was rather large and took up a lot of counter space. They don’t refresh the coffee pods daily and you can’t always count on them to replenish on a housekeeping day unless you leave them a note but anytime we have called to ask for additional supplies, housekeeping has been more than accommodating.
Thanks for the info. I will probably bring some coffee and filters from home. That is what I used to do when we stayed in a 2br villa. But it is nice to know that they will bring extra coffee pods if you call housekeeping, even if it is a points reservation. :)

Did anyone get a cabana this morning for MDW? If you did and plan on dropping it can you please let me know 😂 #wishfulthinking

Fantastic, this is so helpful. A huge Thank You for doing this for me. That's one thing off the list I shouldn't have to worry about! Thanks again & enjoy your vacation :-)
Happy to help!

Thank you!! We are having a great time. Currently sitting at Stormalong after a long day at Animal Kingdom. 75 degrees with a light breeze. Perfect way to end the day :lovestruc

I read that families of 5 will be given priority to the rooms with a daybed. Should I still call to put in a request, or will it not be an issue? We have put our 3 kids in one queen before, but it's tight.

I read that families of 5 will be given priority to the rooms with a daybed. Should I still call to put in a request, or will it not be an issue? We have put our 3 kids in one queen before, but it's tight.
If you are a family of 5 and everyone is aged 3 and over you should be allocated a room with a daybed automatically . If you are unlucky enough not to be then visit the front desk and they will sort things for you. If anyone is younger than 3 years I would add the request 😊

Speaking of groceries.... (a page or so ago...

Has anyone ever seen Fresca at any of the resort marketplaces? I plan to bring Vodka for our after park evening in our room, and my fav mixer is Fresca. Even though it's a Coke product, I've never been able to find it there, and really don't want to do a grocery delivery, or Tiffany grocery stop just for that. I think I can get everything else we want (milk for coffee and breakfast, etc) on site, and pack other non-parishables, (and non-fizzy) stuff in our luggage. Otherwise, maybe that gas station close to the walkway to the Studios?

Speaking of groceries.... (a page or so ago...

Has anyone ever seen Fresca at any of the resort marketplaces? I plan to bring Vodka for our after park evening in our room, and my fav mixer is Fresca. Even though it's a Coke product, I've never been able to find it there, and really don't want to do a grocery delivery, or Tiffany grocery stop just for that. I think I can get everything else we want (milk for coffee and breakfast, etc) on site, and pack other non-parishables, (and non-fizzy) stuff in our luggage. Otherwise, maybe that gas station close to the walkway to the Studios?
I was going to tell you to check out https://turnerdrug.com/ because their website used to have all kinds of products on it, including sodas. But it looks like they changed their website and you can't do online ordering. You could try calling and ask if they deliver Fresca.

People always talk about a Facebook group called Ear For Each Other, in which Disney cast members do things like bake cakes. (It was started when cast members were laid off during the Pandemic.) I wonder if they have someone who would do a grocery run of just what you need, for cheaper than Instacart or other grocery delivery services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter