Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I’m not certain about the other resorts, but I’m guessing all of them see characters from time to time. We stayed at the RR resort in early November and while waiting for our room a van full of characters came through. (I could clearly see the van through the lobby doors from where we were sitting.) We have photos with both Chip and Dale as well as Daffy Duck. There were others, but I can’t recall them. And in September a bunch of characters visited the WL lobby as well…..Chip, Dale, Gepetto, Baboo, Stitch, and a few others.
I should have typed Daisy Duck. My bad! :goodvibes

Does anyone know if both sofas int the Beach Club 1-bedroom suites open as beds?

Thanks,
Rea

The one in the bedroom is a flip over style daybed that sleeps one. The one in the 'living room' is a Murphy Bed style pull down - like what they've been doing in many DVC units across property with recent renovations. It used to be a pull out sofa but they changed to Murphy Beds during last year's BC room renovations. Caveat that that this room type doesn't get discussed much and I've only seen one or two reports/pics of the Murphy Bed setup - I 'assume' all the 1BR suites got the same renovation but don't know that for a fact.

Hope that helps!

The one in the bedroom is a flip over style daybed that sleeps one. The one in the 'living room' is a Murphy Bed style pull down - like what they've been doing in many DVC units across property with recent renovations. It used to be a pull out sofa but they changed to Murphy Beds during last year's BC room renovations. Caveat that that this room type doesn't get discussed much and I've only seen one or two reports/pics of the Murphy Bed setup - I 'assume' all the 1BR suites got the same renovation but don't know that for a fact.

Hope that helps!
Thank you!

2044 wow a walk ! We are close to 2nd elevator and I knew how to get outside with the exit doors quick .

Quiet room ! Even with pool outside room . Only had a quick 2 nights so we didn’t get to pools ! Ugh.

Last night we “ ordered to go “ in the app for legit a fruit cup and fries! Fruit was pineapple, strawberry , red grapes and blackberries . I really enjoyed that snack before bed and easy to order n grab !

Dd wanted fries and got plenty so I had some too .

Perks have been convenience to HS and Epcot . Oh I almost forgot ! I took pix of the QS and there’s seating I never noticed with outlets including USB👍IMG_1902.jpegIMG_1903.jpegIMG_1904.jpegIMG_1905.jpegIMG_1911.jpegIMG_1910.jpeg

2044 wow a walk ! We are close to 2nd elevator and I knew how to get outside with the exit doors quick .

Quiet room ! Even with pool outside room . Only had a quick 2 nights so we didn’t get to pools ! Ugh.

Last night we “ ordered to go “ in the app for legit a fruit cup and fries! Fruit was pineapple, strawberry , red grapes and blackberries . I really enjoyed that snack before bed and easy to order n grab !

Dd wanted fries and got plenty so I had some too .

Perks have been convenience to HS and Epcot . Oh I almost forgot ! I took pix of the QS and there’s seating I never noticed with outlets including USB👍View attachment 833588View attachment 833589View attachment 833590View attachment 833591View attachment 833592View attachment 833593
This is the area where I hope we get a room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter