Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Super Excited to get the 35% off for our fall stay. In case anyone hasn't heard about it: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/fall-2023-room-discounts-released-for-walt-disney-world/ :) :)
I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal whether I look at the pool or parking lot at night as long as it’s CL.

Super Excited to get the 35% off for our fall stay.
I was able to get 35% off on our Oct 22-26th BC stay. It was a great savings. :)

And then I switched our Nov 28-Dec 2nd trip from WL to BC because I was able to get 35% off at BC but nothing at WL. I love WL but a 35 % discount at BC is better. :)

I also got some very cheap, $89 and $69, airfare from Southwest, so it has been a couple of good days. :)

Is there a microwave in the YC marketplace for guest use?
There is a microwave inside the YC marketplace for guests to use. There is also a microwave outside the door of the BC marketplace which guests can use when the marketplace is closed. :)

Who would be the best contact for information about the Disney After Hours at Epcot event if staying at the Beach or Yacht is it possible to use the international gateway at 7pm, rather than main entrance? Wondering if we need to take a bus to the main entrance, it would be really convenient to walk to the international gateway instead.

Who would be the best contact for information about the Disney After Hours at Epcot event if staying at the Beach or Yacht is it possible to use the international gateway at 7pm, rather than main entrance? Wondering if we need to take a bus to the main entrance, it would be really convenient to walk to the international gateway instead.

You can do anything at the International Gateway that you can do at the front entrance. You definitely can enter there. Disney provides no transportation from Epcot resorts to the front entrance because there is no need to go to the front entrance.

Yes,
You can do anything at the International Gateway that you can do at the front entrance. You definitely can enter there. Disney provides no transportation from Epcot resorts to the front entrance because there is no need to go to the front entrance.
Yes, I was hopeful of that!

I have changed my YC CL room to a resort view. Any suggestions on king bed resort views rooms on CL. I don’t want to be near the lounge and elevator area. Thanks for everyone advice.

Question for the BC/YC experts.

Going to be staying at BC in Dec, and my nephews are going to be down in Orlando at the same time, but staying off site. I've had them as guests before at POFQ before and go swimming. Is that also the case for BC and stormalong bay, or are they more strict what that pool?

Thanks!

Question for the BC/YC experts.

Going to be staying at BC in Dec, and my nephews are going to be down in Orlando at the same time, but staying off site. I've had them as guests before at POFQ before and go swimming. Is that also the case for BC and stormalong bay, or are they more strict what that pool?

Thanks!

If they are not on your hotel reservation they cannot use that pool

Lobby Refurbishment Project Begins Today at Disney’s Beach Club Resort

As part of the efforts to continuously refresh and enhance elements of its resorts across Walt Disney World, the lobby of Disney's Beach Club Resort will soon be refurbished. Beginning June 19, Guests will see and hear refurbishment work in the lobby during daytime hours, typically from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.

Cast Members will be ready to assist Guests with check-in at the lobby, whether at one of the Front Desk stations or personally with an iPad. Guests may also use the Direct-to-Room Service check-in option on Disneyworld.com or the My Disney Experience app to bypass the Front Desk and go directly to their Guest room.

This work is expected to be completed in mid-August, and none of the resort amenities are expected to be impacted by this refurbishment.

As a reminder, other areas of the resort are also currently closed for refurbishment or will soon become temporarily unavailable to Guests as the resort undergoes a major rehab project that also includes Guest rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter