Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Yes, we had a SV CL room at YC CL a few years ago that had two queen bed as well as a daybed. They do limit the YC/BC CL rooms to 4 adults, but as far as bed setups there are definitely some CL that have two queen bed and the day bed.

I wanted to book CL at BC but we need the daybed, so I booked a regular Garden view room instead and plan to ask about upgrading to CL access when we arrive.

I’ve never read any reports of Y & B doing club level access. Their lounges are relatively small, which is the reason they started limiting the CL rooms to 4. They even took CL away from the deluxe rooms. You’re probably better off booking CL & requesting the daybed. If you say why in your request & maybe let DSS know too, you might have a better chance at being accommodated.

I’ve never read any reports of Y & B doing club level access. Their lounges are relatively small, which is the reason they started limiting the CL rooms to 4. They even took CL away from the deluxe rooms. You’re probably better off booking CL & requesting the daybed. If you say why in your request & maybe let DSS know too, you might have a better chance at being accommodated.

Nah. I got a great deal on the room at 40% off. It's fine if CL access isn't available. I always ask. If the resort isn't full, they will offer it for like $200 more per night. CL didn't have discounted rooms available, although they had a bunch at regular price. If they aren't sold out, they will sell the CL access at check in. If I don't get it, it's not a big deal.

Nah. I got a great deal on the room at 40% off. It's fine if CL access isn't available. I always ask. If the resort isn't full, they will offer it for like $200 more per night. CL didn't have discounted rooms available, although they had a bunch at regular price. If they aren't sold out, they will sell the CL access at check in.

Have you done that at YC before? The only WDW resort I have ever read that did it was WL.

I don't think so. All the CL rooms specifically state they only sleep 4 adults. Other room types say "up to 5 adults."

I wanted to book CL at BC but we need the daybed, so I booked a regular Garden view room instead and plan to ask about upgrading to CL access when we arrive.
I’ve only ever experienced that at WL. I’ve never heard of it offered at any other deluxe resort.

That’s a good idea. Will DSS reach out to me or do I have to contact them? We’ve been on a Disney hiatus and I don’t quite remember how it works

That’s a good idea. Will DSS reach out to me or do I have to contact them? We’ve been on a Disney hiatus and I don’t quite remember how it works

Them contacting you seems to be hit or miss. I get a call maybe half the time. Over 4th of July, I have a stay at Poly CL, then BWI. They called aboit my BWI stay, but not the Poly one. You can call them anytime if you’d like:
407-939-7777

Have you done that at YC before? The only WDW resort I have ever read that did it was WL.

We are staying at BC and yes, we have done it before when we had a Deluxe room booked. We have also done it at the Grand Californian and the Disneyland hotel. You can ask for this at any Deluxe Resort. It's subject to availability, of course. But if the Club Level isn't fully booked, they'd rather sell access than let it be empty, trust me.

We are staying at BC and yes, we have done it before when we had a Deluxe room booked. We have also done it at the Grand Californian and the Disneyland hotel. You can ask for this at any Deluxe Resort. It's subject to availability, of course. But if the Club Level isn't fully booked, they'd rather sell access than let it be empty, trust me.

Thanks, that’s very interesting. Let us know how it goes, because this has never been reported anywhere at WDW but WL.

I asked for it at AKL. It was before Covid, maybe 2018 or 2019. We had just done it at WL and asked if they offered anything similar. I was told no and informed there were some CL rooms available but they did not appear to have any at the AP rate - ie change our room, which I had for my regular Savanna room, and they couldn’t give me a comparable rate, so I passed. Now, maybe this is due to the fact that AKL also has some villas that access the CL. Regardless, it didn’t work for us 🙁.

Thanks, that’s very interesting. Let us know how it goes, because this has never been reported anywhere at WDW but WL.

Maybe because people who post here don't ask. I almost always ask. It's like 50/50 whether they have it available and sometimes it's a price I'm okay with and other times it's too much. It's no different than asking for any other upgrades at check in. Just say "is it possible to add club level lounge access to my reservation?"

I asked for it at AKL. It was before Covid, maybe 2018 or 2019. We had just done it at WL and asked if they offered anything similar. I was told no and informed there were some CL rooms available but they did not appear to have any at the AP rate, which I had for my regular Savanna room, and they couldn’t give me a comparable rate, so I passed. Now, maybe this is due to the fact that AKL also has some villas that access the CL. Regardless, it didn’t work for us 🙁.

Last time we did it, they didn't change our room. Just added on the CL lounge access to our room keys. I have even had phone reservations CMs suggest asking about this when CL discount rooms aren't available.

Beach Club marketplace. Does anyone know if they sell bottles of sugar free vanilla , hazelnut or any flavors of coffee creamer? Any brand is fine , just want flavored coffee creamer.
Also, do they sell cream cheese?

My daughters and I arrive for our girls only trip on Mothers Day. We have 10 TS booked and a cabana our last day. I am still periodically calling to snag another cabana day . I also used chat to request the 4 th or 5 th floor. ( if no luck we are back at Thanksgiving)
I followed the Budget thread and loaded up on Gift cards and saved over $136. Plus with that thread I saved $210 on SW gift cards. I am always checking out new threads for advice.
We will probably utilize the DVC pool often but hoping to get to SAB at least twice.
The last few visits, very few staff working the SAB pool deck for orders. Has that improved lately? Or should I plan on mobile ordering from MP or Ale and Compass?
I know it’s blasphemy to ask but has any tried the new ice cream shop at BW. Or should we just stick with Beaches and Cream walk up window?
Stay safe all…..
😃

I also used chat to request the 4 th or 5 th floor
Oh wow! I've only called for a room request (or Touring Plans room request - no luck at all). The chat feature worked great for other requests a few years ago when we were at the CR. I haven't tried it since. Please update how your request worked out. We check into YC on May 30. I may try the chat.

Have a great trip!!

Beach Club marketplace. Does anyone know if they sell bottles of sugar free vanilla , hazelnut or any flavors of coffee creamer? Any brand is fine , just want flavored coffee creamer.
I know for certain that they sell cream cheese, Philly Cream Cheese [8 oz. block]. All rooms come with coffee set-ups that include individual creamers, sugar, etc. The creamers are typically the regular flavor. A call to housekeeping will
probably be able to get you flavored creamers. I know you specified sugar free, but not sure they have those in any of the individual flavors. They do have individual flavored creamers by the coffee station in the Marketplace that I'm sure they would let you have if housekeeping can't provide them for you. I'm also uncertain as to whether or not any larger bottles of sugar free, or non sugar free for that matter are available for purchase in the Marketplace.

DVC Members staying at Beach Club Villas can have groceries delivered. We think they come from the BeachClub Marketplace, so people look at the order form to get an idea of what is sold in the Marketplace.
If it's on the list, it should be sold in the Marketplace.
(If it's not on the list, it's possible that it is sold in the Marketplace anyway.)

Link here: https://cdn2.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...-resorts/BCV_Grocery_Order_Form_July_2021.pdf

I know it’s blasphemy to ask but has any tried the new ice cream shop at BW. Or should we just stick with Beaches and Cream walk up window?
Stay safe all…..

My son & DIL were at BC last month. The line at B & C window was backed up to the doors into BC. They went to Boardwalk & got ice cream there instead. It’s the same ice cream, the sundaes are the same just different names. DIL said the prices were lower than at B & C. They said they’ll probably go there in the future instead of B & C.

My son & DIL were at BC last month. The line at B & C window was backed up to the doors into BC. They went to Boardwalk & got ice cream there instead. It’s the same ice cream, the sundaes are the same just different names. DIL said the prices were lower than at B & C. They said they’ll probably go there in the future instead of B & C.
I believe the ice cream in both place is Edy’s. It is not made by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter