Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We went to Jiko last week and we loved it so much, we booked another ADR for our November trip. It's funny because we had Narcoosee's booked but we really wanted to go to Jiko again and we replaced Narcoosee's with it. I've never been to Narcoosee's so I can't give my opinion on that but I can say we were very pleased with Jiko.

My husband and I love Tokyo dining as well. It's my husband's must do on every trip...

Thank you for your feedback! I think Jiko will definitely be a hit and good to know re Tokyo dining. It's my Mum who doesn't like sushi so I thought we would pop in when we are passing in 3 and a bit weeks :-)so she can look at the menu. My husband is very very keen to go there and Dad loves sushi so hopefully Mum sees something she likes. I think I will try and sell her with the fireworks view!

Last edited:
It means your stay is at Saratoga Springs-

DON'T PANIC!!! Others have reported this recent glitch in the check-in system. Give it a day or so and check again.

:thumbsup2
Not a new glitch, I had the same options last year at the GF. :confused3:rotfl2: I don't usually make any room requests , but I would call to have them added if I wanted something specific. Not enough options online now anyway...for a brief time last year there was but that didn't last long. :confused3

The character breakfast at Trattoria is not a buffet either. Do you happen to know if the menu is the same as the character dining or is it the old old Trattoria breakfast menu?

I was supposed to be somewhere else, so I didn't have time to get a picture of the menus. (That can be a task for someone who will be at Disney World.) But the non-character menu is different from the character menu.

I was supposed to be somewhere else, so I didn't have time to get a picture of the menus. (That can be a task for someone who will be at Disney World.) But the non-character menu is different from the character menu.
Thank you! We loved this meal, especially the food, so was hoping there was a way to get it with a smaller price tag :)

Hey I have a quick question. Touring Plans shows that all of the standard view rooms at the Beach Club are on the 2nd and 3rd floors, is this so or is this information incorrect?

Sorry if this has been asked before but my son is suddenly desperate to know! What are the pool hours likely to be at stormalong bay end oct beginning Nov and what hours will hurricane hannahs be open for food? Our plane arrives from London at 4pm and we've been warned of delays getting through immigration but my 13 yr old is worried where he's going to get dinner from!

Hey I have a quick question. Touring Plans shows that all of the standard view rooms at the Beach Club are on the 2nd and 3rd floors, is this so or is this information incorrect?

Pretty sure that is incorrect. A Standard View room is one that overlooks a parking lot or rooftop. I have personally stayed in a room on the 5th floor (club level) that is standard view and there are almost 40 rooms in that category. Most of the rooms that sit below those rooms, on the 4th floor, would also be considered standard view.

::yes::

Pretty sure that is incorrect. A Standard View room is one that overlooks a parking lot or rooftop. I have personally stayed in a room on the 5th floor (club level) that is standard view and there are almost 40 rooms in that category. Most of the rooms that sit below those rooms, on the 4th floor, would also be considered standard view.

::yes::
I was thinking they were possibly incorrect with this information. But they do seem to be pretty accurate with other resorts though.

Sorry if this has been asked before but my son is suddenly desperate to know! What are the pool hours likely to be at stormalong bay end oct beginning Nov and what hours will hurricane hannahs be open for food? Our plane arrives from London at 4pm and we've been warned of delays getting through immigration but my 13 yr old is worried where he's going to get dinner from!

I don't have a definitive answer for you- sometime between 8 pm and 10 pm for Stormalong Bay

Jan 2017 was 8 pm. I don't have the hours for February.

The hours have been 9 am to 10 pm since March 2017.

I have never really been able to get a handle on the hours for Hurricane Hanna's.

Some late night options if HH is closed will be something from the Beach Club Marketplace, Yacht Club Ale & Compass quick serve or sit-down in one of the lounges. The food is excellent in the lounges as they share the kitchen with the resort restaurants and have many of the same menu items.

Anyone who is there now....can you tell me what the bounce back offer is? Is it still for 2017, or are there 2018 dates?

Thanks!!

I don't have a definitive answer for you- sometime between 8 pm and 10 pm for Stormalong Bay

Jan 2017 was 8 pm. I don't have the hours for February.

The hours have been 9 am to 10 pm since March 2017.

I have never really been able to get a handle on the hours for Hurricane Hanna's.

Some late night options if HH is closed will be something from the Beach Club Marketplace, Yacht Club Ale & Compass quick serve or sit-down in one of the lounges. The food is excellent in the lounges as they share the kitchen with the resort restaurants and have many of the same menu items.

Thankyou will go and research a back up plan

Anyone who is there now....can you tell me what the bounce back offer is? Is it still for 2017, or are there 2018 dates?

Thanks!!

Just got home yesterday from Boardwalk. Booklet in my room only had dates through 2017. It also said you must call on or prior to your checkout date, which must be on or prior to 8/15/17. So maybe it was an old booklet.

But based on advice I received, I saved the phone number in my phone. When you're there, you can call to ask. (sometimes housekeeping neglects to make sure there is a booklet in your room.

Ext 8844 from your room

Or 407-949-1923

Thanks for the link, Shoreward....we're going this fall at Halloween, and hope that there would be some kind of BB offer available for March next year...RO would be fine, FD would be good too...whatever we can get!
I believe the RO offer normally is available starting the end of October, for rooms available the following year.

Another good option is room service. They do a great burger and fries. Hurricane Hannah's was shut by the time we got to the resort, we touched down about the same time as you will, and even though room service said it was going to be 45 minutes we ended up ordering from there as the kids don't eat pizza. How I wished I'd done that immediately on entering our room! Almost comatose by the time we got it-after we'd walked down to HH, Ale and compass marketplace and BC marketplace for the kids to then decide that they really, really wanted burgers!!!

Last edited:
Our plane arrives from London at 4pm and we've been warned of delays getting through immigration

Our plane gets in at roughly the same time and I'm not too worried about delays. I'm expecting to be arriving in resort 1800/1830. I see in your signature that your last trip was 2014, did you use the self-service immigration kiosks then? Those have really sped up the immigration process. As long as you have a biometric passport and have been in the US since 2008 you can use them. When DH and I flew in last year we landed at the same time as another jumbo but we speed walked and over took loads of people then kept to the left and got straight into the self-service line, we were through in 20 mins - had to wait for the bags! If you can do online check-in before you fly make sure you get seats as far forward in the plane as possible, I'd say there's about an hour difference between front and back of plane! May the odds be ever in your favour ;)

On the food front, if you are super delayed, I would second the room-service suggestion! When my husband and I go to Disney we have to plan at least one "in-room" dining experience! It's always one of his favourite meals, hilarious given all the planning and page refreshing I do at 180 days!

Next few posts are some pictures. We stayed YC, room 4173. We checked in at about 8 am on Saturday and they texted me our room by 9:30! Of course, we were well into Epcot by then, but when we took an afternoon break for swimming and naps it was nice to know we could go any time.

Our room was a king bed - and no, I didn't request that. It was also an adjoining room to 4175. We had a balcony with two plastic chairs and one small plastic table. The balcony is mostly private - there are walls with gaps between you and your neighbor (see pics).

Lobby:

21414889_1393513380769944_2011420409220187424_o.jpg

21369073_1393513377436611_6007878398161898561_o.jpg

21273570_1393513444103271_309155583134796161_o.jpg

The boat docks at the lighthouse .... this is also where you walk to the path to Epcot. This is the back of the building, facing the water and the boardwalk.

21270806_1393513440769938_6877837614509069342_n.jpg

21369422_1393513464103269_4088259498330581249_n.jpg

The view looking back at the YC

21368577_1393513447436604_8162234600312737696_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter