Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have updated the Be Our Guest list through the current page. Once again, please check it out and let me know if your information needs to be changed.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:banana::banana::banana:

I've been watching for the 2016 Room Only Bounce Back offer to get released. It usually comes out during the second half of October. Has anyone seen the discount yet? We are hoping to return to the BC next October. It is such a nice time of year to be at Disney. :)

I believe you are supposed to ask that Expedia put in your room requests, but I would be leery, too. When you get your Disney reservation number, try calling yourself to see what happens. Has anyone done this with Orbitz or Expedia?
I've tried to add a room request through Orbitz but they just acted like I was a crazy person and told me that I would have to cancel and book a new reservation if I wanted to add a room request. So I just waited until the online check in came up and added the full balcony request then. But I've heard that people were able to add room requests for Orbitz reservations directly through Disney, but I didn't try to do that.

I am hoping that this is our permanent home and name. I have spent the past couple of months packing and unpacking and repacking and the address stickers I just ordered with the previous new name have not even arrived yet!

I think we are in the right place now so that everyone who is looking for info about the Beach and Yacht Club resorts can find us easily!

:goodvibes:
I've very glad to see that this thread is back where it belongs. I think everyone will agree that this is the best place to come for information about the BC and YC. :goodvibes

October Calendar and Halloween Activities:
It is very exciting to see the October calendar. We will be at the BC in just a few weeks with our daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren. Our son-in-law has been having major problems with his back so he plans to spend a lot of time at the pool. I know the kids would love the pool parties.

My friend texted me this morning saying she got a email for 30% off for Jan 2-June 7th. I called even though I didn't get the email and I had a pin attached to my email. I just save us $939.00 for our Yacht Club stay this May. There is a thread in codes but wanted to let you know that even though you may not have gotten email you may want to call :D

My friend texted me this morning saying she got a email for 30% off for Jan 2-June 7th. I called even though I didn't get the email and I had a pin attached to my email. I just save us $939.00 for our Yacht Club stay this May. There is a thread in codes but wanted to let you know that even though you may not have gotten email you may want to call :D
I only ever get the snail mail offers, never email. I hope that I can get a magical deal arriving in the mail soon, especially since we're going during that time.

~Cari~ pluto:

What if you start the vacation on the 7th can you get the rest of it at the 30% off?
I think you only get it for the 7th, then the regular rate for the rest of the days. Only the free dining extends into your trip after the end date.

And I did try to call, no luck. I'll continue watching my mail box. :sad2:

~Cari~ pluto:

Yes, decorations should be up by that time. Decorations and resort touring was a big part of our early December trip last year. We stayed at BC and loved seeing this every day.
View attachment 126808

I love looking at this when we enter the BC- I wish they would change the set up, with the winter scene, that they have at the YC, I find it boring and needing change.

I love looking at this when we enter the BC- I wish they would change the set up, with the winter scene, that they have at the YC, I find it boring and needing change.
Are you referring to the train display? I find the whole set up very interesting. All the names, all the places, the new things added each year, the hidden Mickey's, the different things the figures are doing. I have spent some time the past few Decembers taking pictures of the detail and I really enjoy looking at those pictures even now. Last year I spent some time with one of the greeters in the lobby of the YC who had a great time explaining a lot of the detail and stories behind the names. It really is a work of love for the individual who sets it up every year. I really hope he is able to continue doing it.
Katesdad

r: 541193"]I only ever get the snail mail offers, never email. I hope that I can get a magical deal arriving in the mail soon, especially since we're going during that time.

~Cari~ pluto:[/QUO o
Ops messed up. I cant figure out how to cancel a post :(

Was this 30% off a room or a whole package?

r: 541193"]I only ever get the snail mail offers, never email. I hope that I can get a magical deal arriving in the mail soon, especially since we're going during that time.

They won't let you delete a post. But you can edit it to say something else.

You have to edit and remove all your text than put something like "oops I messed up" and then save it

I really wish I was going to be there to greet you again but the plan is that I will be moving to Vegas to live with Jeanne and Lily. We are shooting for the beginning of August 2016. Definitely not what I had planned to do, but life doesn't always go the way we want.

You have to do whatever is best for you. We will all however miss you terribly xx

You have to do whatever is best for you. We will all however miss you terribly xx
Well said. Teena certainly will be missed, her ready smile and friendly ways are so appreciated.

Just to add dear @TeenaS, wherever you are living, you have friends here! We will look forward to hearing from you, know you are thought of in the warmest of ways. You may become a DisneyWorld and a Visit Vegas expert over time. :goodvibes I'm sure you will be visiting Disney with your girls, and hopefully you'll share a picture or two. Sending extra hugs your way. :hug:

I too and anxiously looking to the next BB offer. I need to book something for April

I think you only get it for the 7th, then the regular rate for the rest of the days. Only the free dining extends into your trip after the end date.

And I did try to call, no luck. I'll continue watching my mail box. :sad2:

~Cari~ pluto:
I believe all packages work that way. Room only discounts only apply to the dates included in the promo but all package promos extend as long as you check in on the last day of a promo

BUMP! OK, I have bumped this again. I haven't seen anyone posting about this recently. Would you be comfortable emailing IPO to ask?

:thumbsup2

I called and according to the CM I spoke with they are still offering the texting service! :)

Sadly, no PIN codes for us anymore. We use to get them. Clearly Disney doesn't want us to visit as often as we use to. :(

I have updated the Be Our Guest list through the current page. Once again, please check it out and let me know if your information needs to be changed.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:banana::banana::banana:
Don't know that it matters, but you've got me on the list twice. :) I'm staying at BCV June 6-12, 2016, followed by 6 nights at BLT. Thanks for all that you do! This thread is soooo helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter