Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

:rolleyes1Dee, have a wonderful time!

So, the other night I was watching the Disney episode of "The Middle"(love that show), and I found myself jealous of Axl's blue MB. For this upcoming trip I picked pink and yellow. I have a blue one from last year. If I bring it in addition to the ones I have, can the front desk sync it to my info?

....I know, first world problems.

I just had the nicest CL CM do this for me in May. My older Magic Bands were not working on our door and she was able to set them for use so I could match my bands to my outfits. . Maybe a first world problem, but a nice one to have! Enjoy your trip. Sorry we will miss you at the meet this year.

If I missed it, I apologize, but has anyone seen the August movie schedule yet?

Here you go.

Movie Under the Stars

Join us nightly on the beach for your favorite Disney movies!

Sun "Frozen" — Rated PG

Mon "Pocahontas" — Rated G

Tue "The Mighty Ducks" — Rated PG

Wed "Muppet Treasure Island" — Rated G

Thu "The Pirate Fairy" — Rated G

Fri "Tarzan" — Rated G

Sat "Big Hero 6" — Rated PG

Here's the full Activities Calendar.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/pdf/Y&BCalendar.pdf

Sorry about that- I posted it in the thread but totally forgot to add it to Post 4. I just added it there.

:sad2:

Here you go.

Movie Under the Stars

Join us nightly on the beach for your favorite Disney movies!

Sun "Frozen" — Rated PG

Mon "Pocahontas" — Rated G

Tue "The Mighty Ducks" — Rated PG

Wed "Muppet Treasure Island" — Rated G

Thu "The Pirate Fairy" — Rated G

Fri "Tarzan" — Rated G

Sat "Big Hero 6" — Rated PG

Here's the full Activities Calendar.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/pdf/Y&BCalendar.pdf

Thanks!

:thumbsup2

I know everyone here will understand how upsetting this is- my husband just called to say that work told him he can't have off anymore:( We were supposed to leave on the 18th. My kids are going to be very disappointed.Thanks for letting me complain!

Wow! I'm so sorry. That's awful. What kind of boss tells someone they're cancelling his vacation leave under 2 weeks before they're booked to go??? Very inconsiderate would be putting it mildly.

Hi

My friend and her family will be staying at the YC in a few weeks--they have never been to WDW before so I am helping them plan :) They would like to order some things (snacks, water, etc) from Amazon Prime and I wasn't sure if this would be delivered to the convention center and thus be subject to a charge? I figured someone on here would hopefully have ordered from Amazon Prime and would be able to let me know--thanks so much!

Dee, have a great trip to Yellowstone!

:wave:

Dee, say hi to Yogi for me!!

Wow! I'm so sorry. That's awful. What kind of boss tells someone they're cancelling his vacation leave under 2 weeks before they're booked to go??? Very inconsiderate would be putting it mildly.

I have a boss who said all vacations are cancelled...happened a week ago, he wanted to cancel everyone's vacations between now and Oct...I told him that if he did that, we would have a long talk and he would owe me quite a bit of money...because he would be paying for my trip, the flights, tickets etc and possibly for my husbands lost vacation time too...he backed down. In my case, my paycheck is for vacations and special things like Disney...if he denied that...why would I still work for him?

I can not imagine how angry she is....

My countdown just hit 29 days and I'm ecstatic!!! :yay: Finally under a month until our "magical" trip to the BC :love:
This will be our first BC stay, last year we stayed at YC and fell in love, I am hoping we adore the BC just as much. Those new rooms lured me over.

I have already done my online check-in with "full balcony" and "high floor" as my requests, do I need to have my TA call in my requests as well or should the online check-in be sufficient? This will be my first time using online check-in.

Update- the trip is still on!! By the end of the day they said he could still have the time off. I told my husband I'm not packing yet! Hopefully they don't change their mind again. It was crazy because the time was approved a long time ago we are lucky that through a magical deal we have till 5 days before to get back the money for the Disney part but we would have been out the airfare portion. Now I just have to get through the root canal I am going to the dentist for today-I hope it is good by the time we go away because I have been dieting for the last 4 months and am ready to enjoy some tasty food

Update- the trip is still on!! By the end of the day they said he could still have the time off. I told my husband I'm not packing yet! Hopefully they don't change their mind again. It was crazy because the time was approved a long time ago we are lucky that through a magical deal we have till 5 days before to get back the money for the Disney part but we would have been out the airfare portion. Now I just have to get through the root canal I am going to the dentist for today-I hope it is good by the time we go away because I have been dieting for the last 4 months and am ready to enjoy some tasty food
I was hoping that you would come back to say that the boss is letting your husband go to Disney after all. :)

My countdown just hit 29 days and I'm ecstatic!!! :yay: Finally under a month until our "magical" trip to the BC :love:
This will be our first BC stay, last year we stayed at YC and fell in love, I am hoping we adore the BC just as much. Those new rooms lured me over.

I have already done my online check-in with "full balcony" and "high floor" as my requests, do I need to have my TA call in my requests as well or should the online check-in be sufficient? This will be my first time using online check-in.
You don't have to call your TA to add the requests unless you wanted to add something that was not an option on the online check in list. The online check in request is all you really need. :)

myfantasybands.com I saw someone wearing them in a TR on here so I googled and found her. Aren't they super cute??? I got another set for our other bands, too.

I wish I had ordered a green band for Ariel and a pink band for Alice, but I still love them!

Thanks, those are the cutest ones I've seen around! I'm going to order one for everyone who's coming on our trip next month. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter