Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a running trail ?

@Wood Nymph answered your question... but just wanted to say that in my opinion as a runner that trail closure really makes WL less appealing to some degree. Like with anything we make do, but it certainly provided for a lot more running/walking/recreation options when it was open.

In case helpful, this was 6 miles a couple of years ago. I don’t recall exactly how many “laps” this was but it was several, plus some fun parking lot time. :upsidedow Not a terrible run but I get bored with repetition so would prefer to be able to go out/back somewhere if I had a choice.

Hope that helps!

D74B15BB-7694-449C-9008-381C1BA5334F.jpeg

@Wood Nymph answered your question... but just wanted to say that in my opinion as a runner that trail closure really makes WL less appealing to some degree. Like with anything we make do, but it certainly provided for a lot more running/walking/recreation options when it was open.

In case helpful, this was 6 miles a couple of years ago. I don’t recall exactly how many “laps” this was but it was several, plus some fun parking lot time. :upsidedow Not a terrible run but I get bored with repetition so would prefer to be able to go out/back somewhere if I had a choice.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 646853
Thank you!

We have a stay coming in March. Are there boats run to Contemporary anymore? Or are they closed currently? If so, does anyone know the route?
Also, what time does the first boat leave for 8:30 early entry at MK? 7:30 or 8?

We have a stay coming in March. Are there boats run to Contemporary anymore? Or are they closed currently? If so, does anyone know the route?
Also, what time does the first boat leave for 8:30 early entry at MK? 7:30 or 8?

Unfortunately the WL-FW-CR resort boat has yet to return. :-(

As far as the first MK boat, it’s generally around an hour before early park entry (ignore any Disney info you see about boat times, it’s notoriously wrong).

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter