Disney's Reveiw site - possibly not entirely accurate.

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by canoe86, Nov 30, 2013.

1. canoe86

canoe86 Mouseketeer

Didn't know where to post this, so I picked here since restaurants are probably reviewed most often.

As some of you know, Disney is starting a review site, and it seems to be in Beta testing now. I have joined as a reviewer and have written 5 reviews. FOUR of those were positive, 2 restaurants and 2 rides. The FIFTH, however, was negative, and gave a Disney restaurant a poor review. Well, guess what? Only 4 of my 5 reviews have been published. The lone negative review has not.

My questions for this board are :

1. Is anyone else taking part in this?
    2. Has anyone given a negative review that was published?

2. wiserabbit

wiserabbit Addicted to Pixe Dust

Hummm - very interesting - I received an invitation to participate but didn't take advantage - now I think I will just to see what gets published and what doesn't - cause I don't have nice things to say about Pop Century or the food at Pecos Bill's. :confused:

3. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

I can say that every time I post a comment to the Disney Parks blog that isn't filled with glowing excitement, it is deleted. It would not surprise me if they are doing the same on their own review site.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

4. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

And this would be surprising because.......................? :rolleyes: :rotfl2: