Disney's Reservation website

mandy200587

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this but is anyone else having a problem with the disney website and accessing the my vacation part? I can log in but I click on the My Vacation and I get page can't be displayed and internal error 500

I just went on there today and it took me a long time to go onto my vacation, but I was able to do it eventually. What time were you trying to get on? I have found that it is a lot harder to get on during the nighttime hours rather than the daytime. My guess is that everyone is home from work and is planning their Magical Vacations for the summer. Just be patient, it will be up again soon.:)

I had the same problem earlier this evening; I haven't tried again. I just figured "stuff happens." It was working earlier today, so I'm not too worried.

I'm getting in the My Vacation part ok, sometimes takes a little longer than anticipated, but I've come to expect that with their site. I'm sure they're pretty popular with summer vacations coming up quickly. But I can't get any music with the resorts' pages. Doesn't matter which one I click on, no music and no virtual tours. :confused:

i have been having the same issue all day. i can log in, but when i click on my disney vacation it doesn't come up. it says "sorry, an error has occured. please try back later." this is irritating because i have been using the vacation day planner that they have on their website.. i need to put in our CRT adr #. ha ha. ...also, it seems as though all of my "favorites" have been erased?? i had like 200! argh.

I just tried and also got a system error. I've been to it several times though, so I know eventually it will work. If not, I will call them....The website is very slow tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter