Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

50 days and I am getting more and more excited for my first stay at POFQ! I online checked in with request of corner room and close to transportation. But I think I'll be happy anywhere :)

50 days and I am getting more and more excited for my first stay at POFQ! I online checked in with request of corner room and close to transportation. But I think I'll be happy anywhere :)

Ahhh I forgot all about online check in! 58 days for me!

I'm curious, what does everyone pick when doing online check in?
We have a river view room.. and since everyone says no walk is far from transportation I wasn't sure what to pick..

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Near Transportation
Corner Room

:confused::confused::confused:

We have a river view room.. and since everyone says no walk is far from transportation I wasn't sure what to pick..

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Near Transportation
Corner Room

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't generally do online check in, but my number one request is always ground floor. :)

Ground Floor
Second Floor
Near Transportation
Corner Room

I always request 3rd floor near an elevator. I like the 3rd floor so I don't have to worry about noisy neighbors in the room above me.

57 days until my next vacation at POFQ! :yay:

What time to head to busses to get to MK early. We will be doing the KTTK tour on 9/1, Monday, at 8:30. It has been suggested to be there by 8 so you can do pics in empty park.

I am wondering if the very early busses also stop at POR? How much time to allow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter