Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

We arrive tomorrow night! We haven’t stayed at POP since 2009, so it feels like our first stay! We are really looking forward to it!

Quick question - We are using our magic bands from our trip last summer. I just checked and they are activated in MDE. Is there anything else I need to do, or will they open our door when we get there? We’ll be arriving close to midnight or a little after and I just want to make sure we can get into our room.

One other question - How late does the Skyliner run when coming from Epcot? We’d like to stop by the BC to check out their Easter egg display on Tuesday night after Epcot closes. I just want to make sure we can get the Skyliner back to POP.

We arrive tomorrow night! We haven’t stayed at POP since 2009, so it feels like our first stay! We are really looking forward to it!

Quick question - We are using our magic bands from our trip last summer. I just checked and they are activated in MDE. Is there anything else I need to do, or will they open our door when we get there? We’ll be arriving close to midnight or a little after and I just want to make sure we can get into our room.
Yes, you’re all set!
One other question - How late does the Skyliner run when coming from Epcot? We’d like to stop by the BC to check out their Easter egg display on Tuesday night after Epcot closes. I just want to make sure we can get the Skyliner back to POP.
Normally - hour to 90 mins after park closing. Hours will be posted at all Skyliner stations.

Last edited:

My Dad who we're going with is going to watch our kids so my husband and I can go out alone. I'd like to get them pizza that night to make it as easy as possible. What is the best way to get pizza at Pop. If the food court is the only option we can get it before leaving but are there any options for delivery to the room?

My Dad who we're going with is going to watch our kids so my husband and I can go out alone. I'd like to get them pizza that night to make it as easy as possible. What is the best way to get pizza at Pop. If the food court is the only option we can get it before leaving but are there any options for delivery to the room?
I hope someone can help you with delivery options. I haven’t ordered it but I’ve heard the pizza Pop is currently selling isn’t good at all so have avoided it.

Hoping someone can share delivery options or, share better experiences than I’ve heard about.

I hope someone can help you with delivery options. I haven’t ordered it but I’ve heard the pizza Pop is currently selling isn’t good at all so have avoided it.

Hoping someone can share delivery options or, share better experiences than I’ve heard about.

We ordered pizza at Pop on our last trip and we liked it but it was in 2019 so the quality may have gone down since then. I think we just ordered it through the MDE App. I would think you could order from outside pizza places but you’d have to meet them in the lobby to pick it up.

Does the resort still sell limited grocery items (i.e., containers of milk and OJ, bread, etc) I am thinking we will make breakfast in the rooms so to save time from having to maneuver the food court in the mornings. I can only get up so early after a long Disney day.
Sometimes there are more grocery options at AoA because of the kitchenettes in the suites. You might want to ask your question on that thread as well to find out if they have what you need. I know I have seen bread, peanut butter, jelly, etc. there in the past, but I haven’t stayed there for a few months.

Not sure if it’s helpful but I just searched for Pizza places around Pop Century in the Uber Eats app and it showed over a dozen different places. So I definitely think there will be ways to get pizzas there if you’re willing to use a delivery service.

Some people like to go on the food delivery apps to see which places are available and then just order from the restaurant directly. The food delivery apps take a considerable cut of the money you spend, so doing do helps give more money to the restaurant itself, which sometimes is a local mom and pop. Something to keep in mind as well.

We thought the pizza at pop was fine. Not great but just fine and easy and pretty cheap for not having to deal with ordering and tipping etc. and of course kids actually loved it. HaHa! It was basically like most chain pizza and there sure were a lot of people getting it too. Mostly I just liked the ease and price. I think it was $17.99 for a large which for disney isn't a bad price.

hello!

Couple of questions, do most rooms have a bathtub? Last time we got a room with a shower and my young kids (and baby) need a bath so we had to move. Was it just bad luck and do most rooms have bath tubs?

In terms of requesting, we would like 1st floor, 50s which we have always had and love the location. Is it best to request in the app and call/ fax, or leave the app requests blank and call instead?

Thanks!

We have ordered pizza from “Flippers” they deliver to resort and have really good pizza!

hello!

Couple of questions, do most rooms have a bathtub? Last time we got a room with a shower and my young kids (and baby) need a bath so we had to move. Was it just bad luck and do most rooms have bath tubs?

In terms of requesting, we would like 1st floor, 50s which we have always had and love the location. Is it best to request in the app and call/ fax, or leave the app requests blank and call instead?

Thanks!
You’re best to call to add these requests as bathtub is not a request online.

I will say if you request 3 different things you may not get all of them. It’s recommended you keep your requests to your top 1 or 2.

Is seems approx 2/3 of the rooms have bathtubs. Please see post 1 of this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...shments-tub-or-shower-queens-or-king.3678036/

hello!

Thanks!

Yes most rooms have a tub. We always request a tub because my teen prefers it. I actually prefer a shower lol. Anyway only once did they give us a shower room. We stayed there but could have gone and asked for a different room. I would say make that your number one or only request and it “should” be granted. If not go to front desk and request a move and if they have a room with a tub they will give it to you

Late check out question - what is the best way to request this and should I do at check in or later in the week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter