Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Saw an article that they made some minor menu changes at Pop. Had to check to make sure my daughter’s beloved tie dye cheesecake was still on the menu or she would prob want to move resorts lol. (She was so little when they had the original tie dye cheesecake that she doesn’t remember how great that was. She loves the current version).
I really like that menu changes are starting to be made. I liked past options but it will be great to have some new items to try. Thanks for the heads-up about the changes.

Saw an article that they made some minor menu changes at Pop. Had to check to make sure my daughter’s beloved tie dye cheesecake was still on the menu or she would prob want to move resorts lol. (She was so little when they had the original tie dye cheesecake that she doesn’t remember how great that was. She loves the current version).
my nephew loved the original beautiful slices they had years ago. We always took home a few slices in a little cooler. One of the reasons we stayed at POP...

As tea loving Brits we couldn't understand why the only tea bags in the rooms are Earl Grey and Green Tea, no Breakfast tea. We called housekeeping, but, they don't have Breakfast tea on their carts. We ended up grabbing some in the food court every time we were there and his nibs would grab some speciality tea bags when resort hopping, only two or three, I couldn't bring myself to do it. The justification was that we had refillable mugs we carried everywhere so we paid for them, but, I feel bad admitting to it.
Just curious i knew about this option a ways back but havent got that far into if it was still option (example $15 for the mug and you can refill (coffee too?) whenever however whatever etc?

Just curious i knew about this option a ways back but havent got that far into if it was still option (example $15 for the mug and you can refill (coffee too?) whenever however whatever etc?
Sorry, not sure I understand your question.

A refillable mug is good for length of stay and can be refilled at any Disney Resort during your stay. We use this feature often.

Can anyone help me with room numbers to request if we're looking for a fireworks view. I've seen north facing fourth floor but i dont know specific numbers to go for. I've booked the prefered regular category if that helps me or can change if i need something else. Travelling with two young kids who will want to watch from their PJs!

Can anyone help me with room numbers to request if we're looking for a fireworks view. I've seen north facing fourth floor but i dont know specific numbers to go for. I've booked the prefered regular category if that helps me or can change if i need something else. Travelling with two young kids who will want to watch from their PJs!
I would use this map and information: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-pop-century-resort

There are no preferred rooms with a fireworks view. You would need to change to a standard room.

Just a heads up that due to the trees, etc, watching fireworks from outside your room will be greatly hampered from many rooms. e.g. this is the view from a 4th floor looking towards fireworks:

1654697962698.png

If you wish to request a room facing the firework you will want to request Building 4: 4437 - 4460. Possibly some rooms in block 3413 - 3436 may have some viewing also.

We normally walk downstairs and watch them from the walkway near the lake.

Are their any downsides to the ground floor in any of the buildings? I figured if I ordered food or something and brought it back to the room, it would be easier to get into my room.

I would use this map and information: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-pop-century-resort

There are no preferred rooms with a fireworks view. You would need to change to a standard room.

Just a heads up that due to the trees, etc, watching fireworks from outside your room will be greatly hampered from many rooms. e.g. this is the view from a 4th floor looking towards fireworks:

View attachment 674887

If you wish to request a room facing the firework you will want to request Building 4: 4437 - 4460. Possibly some rooms in block 3413 - 3436 may have some viewing also.

We normally walk downstairs and watch them from the walkway near the lake.
Thank you sooo much for this. Have the request in and fingers crossed. It’s for next jan but I’ll share if it worked and really appreciate the help!

I imagine one downside is all the bugs and critters that could get in when the door is open.
I would agree this can happen (just ask my traumatized daughter) when she found a bug napping in her shoe. Just want to be cautious opening and closing and when We’re on the first floor we don’t prop the door open.

Which floor do you all prefer? I want to make a request when the time is right, but not sure what's the best floor! I am 25 and mobile, so is my bf if he were to come with me.

Which floor do you all prefer? I want to make a request when the time is right, but not sure what's the best floor! I am 25 and mobile, so is my bf if he were to come with me.
We absolutely prefer ground floor. So convenient! Even with all the critters.

We’ve noticed more critters by the lake view rooms. Ducks, snakes, tiny frogs that leap out at you and suction to your door. Lol. You just need to watch where you walk.

We prefer 2 or 4. 2 for easier access to room using stairs. 4 is quieter with no neighbours above.
Hmmm I was planning on requesting a ground floor since we will have an ECV and thought it would be easier to enter a ground floor room then trying to negotiate an elevator....but would rather not have snake critters joining us...

Hmmm I was planning on requesting a ground floor since we will have an ECV and thought it would be easier to enter a ground floor room then trying to negotiate an elevator....but would rather not have snake critters joining us...
A ground floor room with an ECV is easier but we’ve done numerous trips with my parents when one or both were using ECVs and have had no problems with elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter