Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got back Sunday night from a split stay between Pop and CSR. This was my 5th stay at Pop and 1st time staying in the 70s. The 70s might be my favorite section now. We were so close to the main building and Skyliner and I'm usually one to advocate that the 80s and 90s aren't that far from the bus stop. My only complaint was that we had to go to the check in desk when we arrived around 4pm because we still didn't have our room assignment. I wonder if that's because we booked with Hotwire instead of Disney directly? I wished they would've had new designs on the refillable mugs available because I already have one of each of the current designs. That's not entirely true- I don't have a SW one, but it wasn't my favorite and I knew we wouldn't have been able to use them once we moved to CSR. I really wished they still had Skyliner ones because they put them out the day before we left on our 2019 trip and we'd already picked up ours.

Prior to the Skyliner, I believe that it was possible to do a complete loop around Hourglass Lake and also to go CBR. Last time I went, the path stopped. Do you know if there is a continuous path now or a plan for one?

Prior to the Skyliner, I believe that it was possible to do a complete loop around Hourglass Lake and also to go CBR. Last time I went, the path stopped. Do you know if there is a continuous path now or a plan for one?
The walkway around Hourglass Lake opened back up with the reopening of AoA.

While it may be "possible" though dangerous to walk from POP to CBR,there has never been a "Guest Walkway" connecting the 2 Resorts.

Is the Hippy Dippy pool still under refurbishment?

Nevermind. I found the information.

Last edited:

The walkway around Hourglass Lake opened back up with the reopening of AoA.

While it may be "possible" though dangerous to walk from POP to CBR,there has never been a "Guest Walkway" connecting the 2 Resorts.
I just watched a video where they walked from Riviera, though CBR to Pop and back. All using gst walkways.

We are arriving Friday morning. I’m assuming our room won’t be ready due to the busy time of year, so we want to go on to the park. If we leave our luggage with bell services, will they take it to the room when it’s ready, or do we need to stop by the front and get it when we get back that evening?

We are arriving Friday morning. I’m assuming our room won’t be ready due to the busy time of year, so we want to go on to the park. If we leave our luggage with bell services, will they take it to the room when it’s ready, or do we need to stop by the front and get it when we get back that evening?
In my experience they did not take the luggage to the room. I had to go pick it up.

If you tell them you want to leave your Luggage with them as your Room is not ready,they "should" take them to your Room when the Room assignment is entered into the system.

It wouldn't hurt to make them aware that is your desire.:)

Our luggage was waiting for us in the room when we returned from the park (last November).

last September bell service at pop who met me when I stepped off Magical Express told me they would put my luggage in our room when it was ready. They did and even put the cooler bag of frozen yogurts in our room fridge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter