• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time staying onsite!!! We will be at Pop this summer and are on the QS Dining Plan! I’ve seen this question asked and answered a few times, but every post I can find is a few years old so I’m hoping for a more updated answer!!
On the QS dining plan, in the food court, can you swap the drink for a dessert?? What about a bottled beverage (like Powerade/Gatorade)? Or are you pretty much stuck with a fountain beverage??

First time staying onsite!!! We will be at Pop this summer and are on the QS Dining Plan! I’ve seen this question asked and answered a few times, but every post I can find is a few years old so I’m hoping for a more updated answer!!
On the QS dining plan, in the food court, can you swap the drink for a dessert?? What about a bottled beverage (like Powerade/Gatorade)? Or are you pretty much stuck with a fountain beverage??
Yes re: dessert exchange. Sorry, I’m not sure about the other kinds of drinks. I would guess yes but am not positive.

I believe it's any drink with the snack credit symbol next to it. So yes, we've gotten gatorade/powerade (can't recall which they have), or even bottles of milk or juice as our beverage with a quick service.

To add on to what PPs have already mentioned, guests aged 21+ can also choose an alcoholic beverage from the food court for their QS drink.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but we would like to order groceries to be delivered to pop century. We get in late Friday and are heading to the parks 1st thing Saturday so just trying to figure out, how grocery delivery would work with refrigerated items. (Assuming the groceries would sit out all day? Or can you specify delivery time?) Also if anyone can recommend a company they’ve used.

I’ve never stayed at Pop or any of the resorts (first time onsite) so I was just wondering, are there elevators at each of the different buildings? Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but we would like to order groceries to be delivered to pop century. We get in late Friday and are heading to the parks 1st thing Saturday so just trying to figure out, how grocery delivery would work with refrigerated items. (Assuming the groceries would sit out all day? Or can you specify delivery time?) Also if anyone can recommend a company they’ve used.

They will hold delivery for you and Disney charges a fee for this. We usually order Amazon Prime Now and choose a time when we can meet the delivery person. We order alcohol and you have to be present for that.

They don't charge a fee for holding/storing a delivery. They only charge a fee if they deliver said order to your room. If you pick it up from Bell Services/Luggage Assistant there is no fee.

Interesting. I thought they were charging the fee for all grocery orders? Wasn’t there a bunch of rage over this months ago?
Maybe I misunderstood it. Doesn’t apply to us since we always meet them in the lobby anyway.

I have been charged $6/package when I pick it up from a CM when checking in. This has happened the past 2 trips.

Not sure about grocery charges as I don't order those.

Just wanted to clarify that a package (Amazon, etc) does not need to be delivered to the room for the $6 fee to be applied. It's too bad as as a Canadian I used to order more than I do now because some things just are not available in Canada. With the fees I find it's just not worth me ordering them.

I will say it seems unfair that they charge $6 for every little envelope or tiny box that I pick up from them but someone else can order boxes of groceries and cases of water and there is no fee to them. Just inconsistent.

I have been charged $6/package when I pick it up from a CM when checking in. This has happened the past 2 trips.

Not sure about grocery charges as I don't order those.

Just wanted to clarify that a package (Amazon, etc) does not need to be delivered to the room for the $6 fee to be applied. It's too bad as as a Canadian I used to order more than I do now because some things just are not available in Canada. With the fees I find it's just not worth me ordering them.

I will say it seems unfair that they charge $6 for every little envelope or tiny box that I pick up from them but someone else can order boxes of groceries and cases of water and there is no fee to them. Just inconsistent.

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew I read somewhere that it was a $6 charge to pick things up. I did some Googling last night and saw it was for packages at the front desk. It's all so confusing now.

I noticed a different lunch/dinner menu online for Everything Pop. I'm more interested in the dinner items (salmon!). What time do they switch from lunch to dinner?

We always use Garden Grocery. They make sure Bell Services knows what items are to be refrigerated. They even had our chocolate doughnuts refrigerated so the chocolate wouldn’t melt off. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter