Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried a full size crib but I can tell you with both beds down and an ecv, there is very little room between the scooter parked and the Murphy bed when down. When the Murphy bed is down there also mess to be room to store the chairs, from the table.

Last edited:

Was that the shower/tub or just shower?
I have 3 boys too. The shortest is 6'2", the other 2 6'5". One is just 17, I pray he has stopped growing. I don't know how I am going to find pants to fit if he gets any taller since he is a 30 waist.

It was in a tub/shower combo room. Mine was 6'1", 6'3", and 6'5" respectively. The 14 yr old has the largest feet of the bunch...so I can't even imagine how big he's going to get!

Just 50 days away from my arrival at Pop!
We're having somewhat of a down/chill day before our MNSSHP evening, so I wanted to know if anyone thought that the Mickey Tye-Dye or other arts and crafts activities were worth it for a pair of adults. We were also thinking about walking across the bridge that day to hit AoA's food court and see the various themed areas - also want to know if that's worth the walk, if it's that much better than Pop's food court?

We're having somewhat of a down/chill day before our MNSSHP evening, so I wanted to know if anyone thought that the Mickey Tye-Dye or other arts and crafts activities were worth it for a pair of adults. We were also thinking about walking across the bridge that day to hit AoA's food court and see the various themed areas - also want to know if that's worth the walk, if it's that much better than Pop's food court?
I would definitely suggest exploring AofA. Maybe do a drawing class there. I think they’re at 11am, 2pm and 5pm. They’re just off the lobby.

I would check out the menus at both food courts to see what appeals to you. We go to AofA for the make your own pasta and gelato, but we prefer the Pop food court for everything else.

We did this exact thing last summer in that we stayed at Pop for 4 nights!

My DD did the tye-dye and really enjoyed it! She enjoyed it so much that her Papa saw the pics of her making it and asked her to make him a shirt another day and now they enjoy wearing their shirts together. The tye-dye is fun for kids and adults alike! Just a heads up that you need to keep them wrapped for 3-5 days so you'll probably be home before you wash them out and can wear them. (Just mentioning this as the instructions recommend you run an empty cycle through your washer after the wash to remove the excess dye so you probably don't want to pay for an extra empty cycle at Pop.)

We like both food courts but if we had to choose one we would choose AoA. Like @Disneylover99 we enjoy the make your own pasta. We've also done a few drawing classes there and quite enjoyed those too!

The walk from Pop to AoA is not long at all and very pretty, especially now that you can watch the gondola's floating across the lake, even if they're just testing them when you're there.

Hope you have a great trip! We'll be there at the same time as you as we arrive in 45 days. :)

One month from today we'll be boarding our plane! DH and I have stayed at POP, but the kids haven't. I'm excited, I think they'll love the theme, food court, and rooms (we have 2 booked and are crossing our fingers we get them at least somewhat close together)! Sounds like we should make some time to walk over to AoA. :)

46 more days for us!!! Can’t wait! We plan on walking over to AoA for the make your own pasta.

I would definitely suggest exploring AofA. Maybe do a drawing class there. I think they’re at 11am, 2pm and 5pm. They’re just off the lobby.

I would check out the menus at both food courts to see what appeals to you. We go to AofA for the make your own pasta and gelato, but we prefer the Pop food court for everything else.

I didn’t know AoA had gelato! Thanks for the tip!

I've heard the POP food court has dole whips. Does anyone know if they only have pineapple, or do they have any of the other flavours?

We just booked a last minute trip to WDW and staying at Pop in a standard room. If we would like to be closer to the main area is there a particular building we should request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter