Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there on the 25th. Does anyone have the movies for September. I looked on the front page and it was for November. TIA.

Unless they've changed them in the past few weeks it is just a standard 2 plug outlet behind the bedside table, one of which has the alarm clock plugged into it. There is also a standard 2 plug outlet on the small wall near the door and one by the dining table. If you are going to need more than 1 at the bedside table for phones definitely bring your power strip.
Thank you!

How far in advance do they release schedule, will they release October before? We are going in October.

Unless they've changed them in the past few weeks it is just a standard 2 plug outlet behind the bedside table, one of which has the alarm clock plugged into it. There is also a standard 2 plug outlet on the small wall near the door and one by the dining table. If you are going to need more than 1 at the bedside table for phones definitely bring your power strip.

No, they haven't changed the outlets, but last week we didn't have an alarm clock :)

Well, after 2 solid weeks of debating, running numbers, and trying to talk my sister into tagging along with us on our 2017 trip I came to my decision to switch our BB from POR over to Pop. It's just me and DS who will be 10 at travel time and I just couldn't justify the added cost of staying with our original POR booking. We're talking a difference of over $700. That alone will cover the majority of what I expect our flights to cost. With our family size, eating/touring habits, and the price difference, it just makes the most sense. We have done the standard DDP on one trip and the QSDP on our second trip and much preferred the QSDP and it's flexibility. While I am glad we were able to experience the TS meals we did, they just take up so much of our touring time and we were able to do and see so much more on the QS plan. Not to mention that since staying at Pop twice before it has now come to feel like home to us. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit LOL

Off to update my siggie!

October's schedule should be available online on the 2nd or 3rd.

When you're at the resort, do they have paper copies available for guests? We're thinking about hitting AKL one day to participate in some of the activities but we won't know what is happening when. Would we be able to pick up a copy at the front desk?

When you're at the resort, do they have paper copies available for guests? We're thinking about hitting AKL one day to participate in some of the activities but we won't know what is happening when. Would we be able to pick up a copy at the front desk?

Yes, they are available at the resorts on the 1st.

Anyone know if Pop has Coke Zero at soda fountain? I heard only some resorts have it.

I just got a letter in the mail today that the computer pool will be unavailable during our December stay. Is this part of the refurbishment?

When you are at the resort, how do you know the pool times? I couldn't find it online when they are open and when they close in Sept & Oct. is there a site? Or do you have to look somewhere at the resort? Is it on the app? I couldn't find any specifics except what's on this thread.

When you are at the resort, how do you know the pool times? I couldn't find it online when they are open and when they close in Sept & Oct. is there a site? Or do you have to look somewhere at the resort? Is it on the app? I couldn't find any specifics except what's on this thread.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/pop-century-resort/

Down in the section about the pools
"Pool hours are from 8am - midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-midnight)."

When you are at the resort, how do you know the pool times?

The hours are posted at the Pools(On the fences and at the Lifeguard stands).:)

The hours vary some from Season to Season.:)

29729750645_959b0dbbed_z.jpg

Last edited:
The hours are posted at the Pools(On the fences and at the Lifeguard stands).:)

The hours vary some from Season to Season.:)

29729750645_959b0dbbed_z.jpg
Thanks, you'd think there would be a more convenient way online to find that information. Another question, does it change much daily say in a week. Like would the times posted on Monday probably be the time for Wednesday? Or does it change daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter