Disney's Pop Century Resort in Orlando $29+tax per night , based on 5 night stay!

hello! i am going in jan, and found out the code works thru 31 march 08. saves us $450 on a 15 night trip, but have to do it at 3 seperate ressies! Is $82 per night, but still cheaper than booking direct with disney! Am hoping disney will let us stay in the same room. anyone ever had 2 ressies at the same resort and been made to switch rooms?

How did you get it to work all the way through March!! I always get this error "This hotel is not eligible for this promotion code. (Message 1755)"

AHHHHHHH!!! I could really use this offer!

checked my dates and it comes to @39 per night for each of 2 rooms AFTER the discount.....just need to find 1300 for disney tickets and we would be all set :lmao:

But I can't even get it to work during the select days that were posted. :confused3 Getting the same error then.

Make sure your dates fall in the sale timeframe. Then, make sure your code is right for your length of stay. If you are staying 3 or 4 nights, use code SUNANDSKI75. If you are staying 5nights, its SUNANDSKI150.

Yes, you can use it on other resorts. I put it in for AKL and POR (R and FQ). All have worked just fine (I am looking at 12/9-12/12)

Just make sure you are using the right code for the right # of days

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just booked about 5 min ago thru orbitz and i was able to get the first night which is not in the promo time (sunday night 12/9) for the $59 rate. I couldn't get that room at Pop thru disney at that rate thru AP or that general public code. Total tax and all $214.96 sun night - thursday, standard room. Now I need to call and get our MVMCP tickets and we will be set!

OP, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You made my week!!!!!!!:worship:

I tried booking Pop for 3 nights using the code.. I entered the code and got a revised quote which took $75 off my 3-night stay, so I went ahead and booked...but when I completed my purchase the discount was taken off and my card was charged the full price I was quoted before applying the code.

I spent over half on hour on the phone with Orbitz.. they didn't want to give me my money back and wanted to charge me a $25 per room cancellation fee (I booked 2 rooms)... she said Pop Century wasn't available with this code and I should have saw it on their website??? I did end up getting all my money back but I would advise everyone to check the final total charged to their card and make sure they didn't remove the discount.

I don't understand why their website would let me apply the code and quote me a lower price, but then remove the code during purchase.. doesn't make any sense :confused3 I hope nobody else has this problem

When booking thru Orbitz, are you still able to use Magical Express? I went thru and found I can't add the dining plan either. Would I be able to add that when we check in? Will we receive the same reservation package info that we'd receive if we booked thru Disney? We've only ever booked thru Disney...

When booking thru Orbitz, are you still able to use Magical Express? I went thru and found I can't add the dining plan either. Would I be able to add that when we check in? Will we receive the same reservation package info that we'd receive if we booked thru Disney? We've only ever booked thru Disney...

I believe you can use the ME.. but you will NOT be able to add the dinning plan. From what I have heard its one discount per stay.. since you got a room discount you wont be able to get the food discount by using the dinning plan? I hope this is correct!

I'm interested in whether you can add the Dining Plan on as well. I don't care if it's at a discounted rate but I would like to have it.

If that's not possible using this rate, then that's a dealbreaker for me sadly.

Edit note:
I just answered my own (and someone else's) question. You cannot get the Disney Dining Plan with this room. Evidently in order to get the Dining Plan, you have to purchase a Magic Your Way Package, which already includes the hotel. It can't be added onto the base ticket either.

Here's the verbiage from the disney site:
The Disney Dining Plan cannot be purchased separately. It is one component of the following Magic Your Way packages: Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining; Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining; Magic Your Way Premium Package; Magic Your Way Platinum Package. To enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, you must purchase one of these packages prior to your arrival. These packages are not available for purchase after your arrival.

These are room only reservations so you can not add the dining plan. However, with these savings, you can spend it on food!

These are room only reservations so you can not add the dining plan. However, with these savings, you can spend it on food!

Definitely could but my (and my SO's) collective minds just don't work quite that way. For us the DDP is the best bet to get us to actually try things that we wouldn't have. I was raised by a Depression survivor and he's an accountant so the price tags attached to things actually affect our choices. With the DDP, we don't look at the price tags so much and just actually enjoy ourselves.

Of course, YMMV and this could be an extremely good deal. It just isn't for us. (Definitely would be the next time we go since we don't plan on taking advantage of the DDP.)

Edit note: We're also only paying around $66 per room based on the breakdown of costs keeping the tickets and ddp at their normal rates. I, evidently, had a pin attached to my name that made our trip fairly nice.

It seems that Orbitz has updated their website to make the Pop ineligible for the discount code.

Thst's what I get for waiting to pull the trigger!

I dont think so, I just checked

177.01 Subtotal
$40.47 Taxes and fees
- $75.00 Orbitz coupon
$142.48 Total charges
includes taxes and fees

Is what I just got for POP

FYI I just punched this in for my Jan 5-15 stay and got the coupon to work. It gave me a total of $150 off. If I break it down to Jan 5-10 and Jan 10-15 I get $300 off. It comes to 813.44 with taxes for 10 nights preferred.
Disney Room only is about $1080, so its about $267 less.
I am tempted to book it, but I am $300 away from paying off my MYW package with dining and am pretty sure some sort of code will come out.
I also want the dining package and can't get it this way. I like the idea of just showing up and having my card handed to me and food paid for.
Again, still hoping for a code to take care of the $300 I have owing! (not counting on it, but hoping).

Hi, I am going to use the code for my 15 night hol in jan, to stay at POP. Will have to make 3 seperate ressies but will save $450!!
So do you think disney will make us move rooms each time? january is quiet right? Will just be a pain having to pack all our stuff every few days!
Has anyone ever had a split reservation for the same resort and not had to move?

:confused3 I am trying to punch in the info but it wasn't coming up with any discounts. What am I doing wrong

ok... I didn't think that I was going until June of 2008. I guess I will need to change my signature... because I just booked for December!!!!! Thank you for the information and keeping this at the top of the rates boards!!!

WooHoo Disney, here I come!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter