Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been my dream since a child to stay at Poly - seems like the absolute cheapest way to get in would be to do a DVC rental in the most off season weeks for a Studio at about 3k / 6 nights - is there any other promotions where one can do better?

Its been my dream since a child to stay at Poly - seems like the absolute cheapest way to get in would be to do a DVC rental in the most off season weeks for a Studio at about 3k / 6 nights - is there any other promotions where one can do better?

I think that is an amazing price. Staying next October for 8 nights in a Lagoon Room. It’s clocking in around $8000 just for the room.

We arrive on 8/28 and no email yet for us either. I don't know if this means something or if we got skipped LOL

We didn't get it for our first reservation (7/24-7/26) but did get an email for our 2nd reservation (7/26-8/2). I thought it was interesting that we didn't get for both.

Hoping to stay at the Poly in April 2022. Currently, it is showing no availability for my dates. Is it already sold out? Or will more rooms open up at a later date? Just wondering if I need to have a backup hotel in mind.

Hoping to stay at the Poly in April 2022. Currently, it is showing no availability for my dates. Is it already sold out? Or will more rooms open up at a later date? Just wondering if I need to have a backup hotel in mind.
Good morning, what are the dates you are hoping to book? I just checked online and the marina and pool rooms are open for the month of April.

We just rented DVC studio for 6 nights and it was closer to $2000. But, I do agree renting is the cheapest way.

Totally! It seems like things are changing so fast and I love knowing that everyone here is sharing what they can to help others plan.

I'm curious as to what people think the boat service from the Poly dock to the MK will be like? Way too busy? Worth walking to the Transportation & Ticket Center?

From pre-covid experience, I don’t like relying on the resort launch for rope drop. It’s great going into the park at other times, and coming back to the resort in the evenings if one is already waiting at the dock.

We have a late August reservation, and I’m torn on what to do. We haven’t gotten an email yet about the monorail, but I’m assuming it’s coming shortly. The Poly is my absolute favorite, but we’re taking our little one for the first time and were looking forward to the convenience of the monorail right there. Debating a switch to the GF but I’m worried I’ll be sad to miss the new rooms. 🤔

We have a late August reservation, and I’m torn on what to do. We haven’t gotten an email yet about the monorail, but I’m assuming it’s coming shortly. The Poly is my absolute favorite, but we’re taking our little one for the first time and were looking forward to the convenience of the monorail right there. Debating a switch to the GF but I’m worried I’ll be sad to miss the new rooms. 🤔

I’d stick it out with the Poly. The monorail being down isn’t a deal breaker for us, but we don’t have kids in a stroller either. You can walk to the TTC in just a few minutes and take the monorail from there if you’d like. The Poly has so much to offer, I’d definitely keep my reservation for there. And who knows, maybe it will be open by the end of August.

Aw shucks! Had me all excited there for a second, lol.
I know, I've been keeping a close eye out for a friend since it's his favorite place. He's pretty much said he won't go back to WDW until it's back open, when I saw this comment I ran and looked it up, abut alas it's only DLR :(

Is there a chance that the Lava pool gets closed for construction some time in the next 12 months? I saw that they pulled a permit but haven't seen any news specifically about the pool.

We're trying to decide between BCV and Poly for March 2022.

Is there a chance that the Lava pool gets closed for construction some time in the next 12 months? I saw that they pulled a permit but haven't seen any news specifically about the pool.

We're trying to decide between BCV and Poly for March 2022.
I read that somewhere also

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter