Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope private dining will be back at the Poly with reopening and the Twilight Feast will be available.
Worst case maybe you can get Twilight Feast to go if Private Dinning is not back but with increased guests as the resort side opens both O'hana and Private Dinning may be available by July 19th!

Dave

Saw an Instagram post over the weekend of the nightly movie set up on the beach instead of the normal spot on the fake grass area outside Captain Cook's.

Anyone there recently that can report if it being on the beach has been a regular thing?
I think the beach location is due to the construction work at the moment and I would expect Movies under the Stars to resume at the "fake grass" area near the GCH when construction is done.

Dave

My family and I are staying at CBR during Memorial Day weekend and I'm trying to make realistic plans for riding the Skyliner to DHS in order to get there at or close to rope drop. Could someone please tell me what time I would need to get on line for the Skyliner in order to guarantee that I get to DHS by 9:30? Thank you in advance.

I haven't changed yet, BUT...

Y'all, I can do a Preferred View Studio at Riviera and save $981.27.

The temptation is REAL.

I have been checking for Polynesian Club Level for months, and there has been zero availability, which I am interpreting to mean that they are not available to book yet and maybe waiting until they can do Club Level service. I have a regular view room booked for our November trip and just waiting to flip it to club and/or apply a discount.

I have been checking for Polynesian Club Level for months, and there has been zero availability, which I am interpreting to mean that they are not available to book yet and maybe waiting until they can do Club Level service. I have a regular view room booked for our November trip and just waiting to flip it to club and/or apply a discount.

Yes, that is correct - CL rooms across property remain unbookable/unavailable for now as we await word on the CL returning at some point.

Yes, that is correct - CL rooms across property remain unbookable/unavailable for now as we await word on the CL returning at some point.

I also wondered if they just put the Club Level rooms into the regular room categories for booking - in other words you might end up in what would normally be a club level room at regular room prices.

Right there with you Rick. Have a April 2022 trip schedule but will switch to CL as soon as it opens. Waiting patiently (or not)...

I also wondered if they just put the Club Level rooms into the regular room categories for booking - in other words you might end up in what would normally be a club level room at regular room prices.

It is an interesting question for sure.

Question: So if I’m the reservation holder and I have my credit card as the main one on file, yet a family member has a their own credit card on file with MDE, to make reservations at restaurants let’s say, is there any chance their card would be charged for resort things, park purchases?

I’d only want my card doing that. Ive only ever had my card on file, not another family member linked in MDW with me

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter