• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the boat!

We had the boat to ourselves one morning and the captain was great with my kids. I think the boat ride was one of their favorite things that day.

Anyone there now that can answer this: Does anyone know if they still have the Kona Hanalei Island IPA on tap at the pool bar??? :duck:

You're welcome! Yes we had a great time. I'm ready to go back:rotfl:

It's never too early to start planning your next trip :goodvibes.

I forgot a picture. This one is showing more of the Grand Floridian instead of the Polynesian though

Still a beautiful pic :cloud9:.

Maryj11 ~ thanks for all the beautiful pics! I'm really excited about our stay there...checking in 255 days from today!

I'm sure the days will go fast and you will be checking into the Poly before you know it :).

Anyone there now that can answer this: Does anyone know if they still have the Kona Hanalei Island IPA on tap at the pool bar??? :duck:

I can't answer, but hopefully others will be able to help :flower3:.

I just checked disneys menus for both pool bars, it just says draft beers.

However dolewhip with rum on both menus and that's gonna be nice from our cabana going home day.

IN addition to the number another poster provided, the bounceback offer is often not its own sheet. It is integrated into a booklet about the parks or other information. It will be a page or two in that booklet, often near the beginning or end. So look through all the pages of the "guides" to the parks and other booklets they have provided in the room.
I also could not find the bounceback offer. We did not have the booklet in our room at the Poly or YC on this trip. I forgot about calling for the info. Oh well....

^^^^
Didn't see the bounce back offer in early July either. Did see a lot of brochures and pics for a DVC purchase.

Beautiful shots! Do you remember where these two shots are from (I don't know why the flickr link isn't showing as the actual picture)? I'm a sucker waterfalls like this and definitely want to get a couples pictures of these!
That's the entrance out front . It's just outside if exiting the lobby towards valet etc.

Are the majority of you finding you are getting your room texts before you arrive?
We should be arriving at the hotel by 11:30 if all goes well. Just wondering if we will get our room number before that! :)

So excited! I officially have another trip to my beloved Polynesian booked. Only 218 days to go!

Congrats on a return trip to the Poly! We are headed back to the Poly next August. It's a year away, but I it'll be here before we know it! Have fun planning :goodvibes.

Looking for December APH rates and see the Pool or Marina View selection for the first time. No rate available.

I booked a couple days ago for next August and pool/marina view wasn't an option, but I see it there now. Hopefully rates will be available soon :).

I've never stayed at the Poly before and all standard rooms are booked for my trip dates. What are everyone's thoughts on paying cash for a deluxe studio? The rate is currently $507/night for my dates. Would it be a great deal cheaper with points?
TIA!

Are the majority of you finding you are getting your room texts before you arrive?
We should be arriving at the hotel by 11:30 if all goes well. Just wondering if we will get our room number before that! :)

We were at the Poly Aug 13-19 and did not receive a room text before we arrived. But, we checked in at 7:30am and got the room text at 10:00am. I was surprised when the room was ready so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter