• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited, I just booked our family portrait session through Disney! We decided to do it at the Poly this time, #1 since we are staying there #2 It is beautiful!! We did it at the Beach Club last time and they turned out great!

What a great idea! I am not familiar with this service and would love it for our upcoming trip. Do you have a link you can share?

We did this a few years ago at Poly - pics turned out beautiful!! Hope you have a great session

We are planning to do this as well and debated using a photographer who goes into the park or having one at the Poly where we are staying. Love the the convenience of the resort but I don't know if we'd like a park background better. Glad to hear you were happy with the Poly pics.

We did this a few years ago at Poly - pics turned out beautiful!! Hope you have a great session!

Thanks!! I bought our outfits yesterday, I'm so excited!

We are planning to do this as well and debated using a photographer who goes into the park or having one at the Poly where we are staying. Love the the convenience of the resort but I don't know if we'd like a park background better. Glad to hear you were happy with the Poly pics.
They are offering a Magic Kingdom mini session right now too, you may want to look into that. I think it was only about $5 more than the resort mini session but it was also less time.

So excited, I just booked our family portrait session through Disney! We decided to do it at the Poly this time, #1 since we are staying there #2 It is beautiful!! We did it at the Beach Club last time and they turned out great!

Great idea, I'm not familiar with this service and would love to do it with my family on our trip in December! I will definitely have to look into it....The poly is absolutely fantastic!

I've got a question...I'll be around the Poly for an early breakfast, but I do recall a coffee spot close to where you can catch the monorail on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House (where Ohana is). Can anyone tell me what that's called, and if they accept snack credits on the dining plan for a coffee? Thank you So SO much.

I've got a question...I'll be around the Poly for an early breakfast, but I do recall a coffee spot close to where you can catch the monorail on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House (where Ohana is). Can anyone tell me what that's called, and if they accept snack credits on the dining plan for a coffee? Thank you So SO much.

It's called Kona Island, I believe. I'm not sure about the snack credit.

Greetings from Hawaii 1518!
GHwKOta.jpg

Hello! We just booked our family of 6 (the baby is only 2) for the Poly. Our dates are 9/1-9/9. I saw that there are microwaves on request. Is that something I put in my room request or how would I go about requesting a microwave?

Christine

So happy to be able to join back in! Just booked our stay at the Poly for November. Disney's site didn't have our dates available but we got a good deal through a travel agent and was able to book for Thanksgiving week. (need to go over school breaks due to ds' school schedule). We stayed at the poly for our 1st trip in 2013. We were at the beach club in 2015 for Thanksgiving, which we loved, but we really really missed the poly, the monorail and being on the MK side. Can't wait to go back!

It has changed. The three 'cabanas' (really just a small roof and chairs) are by reservation only now.
No way! I have been off the boards for a while and hopped on because we're looking at planning a trip next April. That's ridiculous that you have to reserve them. We snagged one our last day and loved it. So there's a cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter