Disney's PhotoPass Puts Client Memories Online

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
FYI: I just got this in an e-mail from Disney...

Beginning Dec. 1, clients will be able to skip photo-pickup lines throughout property thanks to Disney's PhotoPass, a new online service that allows them to view, share and order photographs of their Walt Disney World® experience. Photographers will be located in all four theme parks to take pictures of guests who will then receive a Disney's Photopass card with a unique 16-digit number they can use to access their photos online at www.DisneyPhotoPass.com . There is no limit to how many cards guests can collect, as photos can be consolidated on the web site. Guests can use one PhotoPass for their entire vacation or get a new PhotoPass each time they have a photo taken.

Although Disney's PhotoPass replaces the existing photo system at the Walt Disney World®. Resort, guests will still be able to view and buy vacation photos at Disney Photo Centers throughout property.

At DisneyPhotoPass.com , guests can also add decorative borders and other Disney-themed elements to their pictures. There is no charge for obtaining a PhotoPass, viewing or sharing photos online. The cost of ordering prints from DisneyPhotoPass.com is comparable to the cost of buying the same photo at a Disney Photo Center.

A photographer from Kodak took a bunch of pictures of my DD last August in the Dino Dig area. She said the pictures were going to be used as examples of more candid shots in the parks and were for internal use only. She also told me about the new online photo service. I believe that the guest carries a card which has the number on it and can be swiped by the photographer. It sounded really cool :).

Neat, so then you can share your photo with relatives/friends without having to buy all the photos... how cool! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter