Disney's new Mediterranean itinerary?

liza

Mouseketeer
Did other people get the Disney questionnaire about the proposed new 7-night Mediterranean cruise? According to the questionnaire, Disney will temporarily relocate one of the ships, for cruises departing from Barcelona, visiting ports like Cannes and Naples. I don't keep up with these boards like I used to, so other people probably know a lot more about this than I do. I was wondering whether anyone knew when this is supposed to occur.

Thanks.

There was always some rumors but nothing concrete. Did the questionnaire actually say this was going to happen???

Or was it more "How likely would you go if the ship did this itinerary" type thing.

This really the first I have heard of a questionnaire.

MJ

Wow - the rumors will fly now - LOL! Would you be willing to cut and paste the exact email you received from DCL --- the curiosity is killing me.

OK. There were a lot of questions, but here's the relevant part discussing the relocation and itinerary:

For a limited time, Disney Cruise Line will relocate one of its ships to the Mediterranean Sea for a series of 7-night cruise vacations. In addition to all the on-board entertainment and activities designed for kids, teens, adults and families, guests on this itinerary will take in the sights, history and culture of Europe with access to some of the top European attractions.

Port Access to
Barcelona, Spain (home port)
Cannes, France Monte Carlo; Nice
Livorno, Italy Florence; Pisa
Civitavecchia, Italy Rome
Naples, Italy Pompeii (Mt. Vesuvius)
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

That last bit didn't copy and paste well; it is a chart showing the ports, and the cities that are nearby those ports ("access to"). Here are the ports, and the other cities mentioned in my previous post are the "access to" cities:

Ports:

Barcelona, Spain (home port)
Cannes, France
Livorno, Italy
Civitavecchia, Italy
Naples, Italy
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter