Disney's Magical Express

Kellybean25

Earning My Ears
We have a corporate function going on in Disney the first week of November. There are 28 of us that will be flying in. When we received our DME luggage tags and information booklet, some people have correct flight information, some people have NO flight information, and some people have incorrect flight information... How important is this information as far as the barcodes on the luggage tags are concerned? Any advice would be greatly appreciated... As the boss' golf clubs are involved it is a huge concern... :earboy2: Thanks...

The exact same thing happened to us !! They had the wrong information on the tags. I called ME last night and they said that they didn't get the complete download from the resort but the tags were fine the bar code would be right. She also said to just cross out the wrong info if it made me feel better :earsboy:

HTH !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter